Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Themysteryman1

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysteryman1

I think I might like it here
second time:
What is your minecraft name:
Themysteryman1

How old are you:

What gender are you:
Male

What country do you live in:
America

Do you agree to read our survival guide before logging onto the server:
yes

Do you agree to consult our both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking and questions again:
yes

Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction:

As a child always living a life as one of the most spoiled in the city once in the real world cannot do anything. Always stealing food, causing trouble, and going to jail. Now not alone, but very sad. Going from place to place looking for a good home. Tardis still finds hope in everything. Always smiling and giving the hope to others. He always gives a helping hand. Tardis,this young lad got into a little more trouble then he does usually. As he was about to steal some eggs back that where stolen from him the old man stops him before he can escape. The old wise man was nice but very slick at times always winning the arguments the 2 got into just then. The old man told Tardis of the thieve's guild that is in almost every town or city. The old man talked about how they always steal but never kill. Tardis sees this as a great oprotunity to became a very rich man. Tardis then sets off to find one of these thieve's guilds. Hoping to become the richest thieve there is. The dream of a slick thief. As Tardis leaves though he feels as if he will meet the man again. But forgets about that thought and starts running to find the closet village he can to find one of these guilds.
But then someone stops him in his running. A old woman looks like the old man a bit. looks at me with those eyes. those dark, red, evil eyes. She takes out a potion and splashes it all over me. " HA HA HA!!" the witch says with her evil laugh! "My brother will love to have a arch mage in his guild. Oh but i forgot. all thieve's guilds hate mages. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!". Tardis is horrified and confused on what just happen. But keeps on trying to forget about the conversation he just had.

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

I LOVE MY GARDEN!! I have a garden i love to tend to. i love to swim and play basketball. my favorite hobbie is my garden. my name is zach and i dont have many friends. but i have friends. i try to make a laugh all the time. i hate being in a bad mood. and when other people are in a bad mood i try to cheer them up. i like to lead for some reason. ever since i was little people would follow me as a leader. in games i would somehow became the lead of things. but now i love to lead. i try to wriggle my way into leading. i have been reading some of the threads and topics on this website and the community seems really nice. i see alot of people are actually committed to roleplaying on this server. i really wanna try. i love to roleplay and im good at it. but every roleplaying server i have been on nobody roleplays. everyone thought it was lame. but i hope to be part of this community!!

Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i put it on the attached files.

Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no there isnt.

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am!!

How did you find out about our server?
my cousin

Have you voted for us?
yes i have

hope to join you in your world

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.