Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

TheNerdatron's Whitelist Application [Accepted - mokwar]

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Minecraft Username
Hello! My Minecraft username is TheNerdatron, and I am here to apply to play on the server.

My Age and Country
I am 15 years old, and I am from the United States.

Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes, I have

Define metagaming and powergaming
To explain powergaming and metagamaing, metagaming is roleplaying out of your designated character, while powergaming is not giving a player an option whilst roleplaying with them.

Exploit Mods or Textures Ex. X-Ray
It isn't allowed.
Who is A Mentor? (its like a game show!)
mokwar

Tell us about yourself
To tell you about myself, My name is Artur. One of my friends brought me into roleplay this year, however I am still knew at it and am unwilling to start interactions. I like to read mangas and watch anime, like Beezlebub and the ever-popular, One Piece. I have 2 green birds, one male, and one female. They are named Fiona and Shrek, respectfully.

Examples of Work?
In response to your request to see, I would be uncomfortable showing you my art, because I would we be worried about criticism.

Character Name, Age, Race and Appearance
Onto my character, Merdon Samrit, a 19 year old Halfling. He has red hair, dark blue eyes, and a rather pale skin color.

Written Test
Dear Brother,

Do you remember the lake near the old country house? The hours spent on that lake alone. A good time it was, fishing, canoeing, and swimming. However I remember when disaster struck, on that one faithful day, 16 years ago. I threw the mass of plants, that we called a ball into the center of the lake, and off we went to look for it. I came back to shore, 40 minutes later, thinking you too had given up. However, the splash I heard that day, as you surfaced. A pool of blood surfacing around you [a tear interrupts the writing, creating an effective pause] I cried and cried, but you comforted me. You told me no matter how much I cry, nothing will bring back your leg. Another accident 2 years later, which scarred the left side of your face completely, left you in a daze. Not knowing where to go, but not wanting to stay here you fled, searching for a place where you could belong. I was 9 years old, while you were 12. Almost as if fate had been waiting, a game of chance was played. Eventually, without the help of an extra set of hands on the farm, the family's farm suffered. Eventually, all this suffering led into a large cycle of violence, resulting in a divorce between our mother and father. My father took custody of me and we searched for a better place to reside. Our father became frustrated with mistakes that we're made, he became a drunk. He wandered around town scrounging every bit of money we earned on cheap liquor. I became frustrated with my father. We had even sold our own shoes for his sake. I decided all the money I got here would simply be thrown into the old man's belly. One night, at age 14, I decided I had enough. I woke up at 3 in the morning on Waterday, and I snuck out. Luckily, our father was passed out drunk, upper-body slouched over a bedside table. I scrounged off the little bit of money I had, until I was taken in by a family of Halflings at age 15, and I told them my story. They said the cause of this is an ancient tale. One when Halflings lived together. The reason the Halflings weakened, was when the grief mother slaughtered the Halflings to create the Greylings. Without their numbers, the race weakened, allowing us to be affected by disease and famine. At age fifteen, I left that home, because I felt that I was being a burden upon their family. I wandered from town to town, and I learned how to play the lute from my stays at an inn. I play the lute to earn money so that I could at least have a place to rest. I'm still searching for you, throughout the land. You are the only relative I can trust. I hope to find you soon.
Sincerely,
Your brother, Merdon Samrit

Thanks for Taking the Time to read my Request!

Last edited:

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
I see some mistakes now that I have written, can you ignore those grammatical errors, like improper person, like instances where my should have been our.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hello! Can you please use the correct format :)

It makes it easier for us to check through your application! :D

Otherwise, from what I can see on your test, is that you are lacking some words, we got a 400 word minimum.

And given recent events and the age of your character, I am sorry to say that your character can not have traveled from the old world to where we are now, sorry.
Otherwise your concept was great!

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Ok Thanks... I just finished reading the history of the world. That is entirely my fault. I will correct the format

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Hello! Can you please use the correct format :)

It makes it easier for us to check through your application! :D

Otherwise, from what I can see on your test, is that you are lacking some words, we got a 400 word minimum.

And given recent events and the age of your character, I am sorry to say that your character can not have traveled from the old world to where we are now, sorry.
Otherwise your concept was great!
Hi, I have revised my application, and I hope to hear from you soon!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hello!

Your test has a bit too much misfortune - It becomes a bit too cliché, losing both his parents, his brother loses a leg and he is forced to walk the streets at 7 years old?

Another thing
- Scardrac is not a mentor, he is a staff member.

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Hello!

Your test has a bit too much misfortune - It becomes a bit too cliché, losing both his parents, his brother loses a leg and he is forced to walk the streets at 7 years old?

Another thing
- Scardrac is not a mentor, he is a staff member.
Ok, It was revised... Less deaths. The only misfortune that happened was my brother losing his leg. If that is still to cliché, then I don't know what isn't cliché. He was forced to walk the streets at 12 years old, so I'm sorry if my writing wasn't clear. Thanks for taking the time to read through this!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Thank you for your patience! :heart:

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Also, just FYI-
I am more of a Tsuyu Asui fan ;)

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Thanks! I hope I can become better at roleplay by joining this server, and thank you for the important pieces of information! Tsuyu is preety cool, to be honest. My favorite characters of anime are people who start off with nothing. My favorite is Rock Lee, while Midoriya is my second favorite.

TheNerdatron

Lord of Altera
TheNerdatron
TheNerdatron
Thank you for your patience! :heart:

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Also, just FYI-
I am more of a Tsuyu Asui fan ;)
One Problem, I can't do /warp whitelist

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Can you please type your correct minecraft username again?

Remember, small and big letters matter