Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

This best be a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Lord of Altera
I went afk,then when i came back i was banned by roopot,reason - "griefing ma dragon" !

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
The dragon in Skadi had blocks missing. Your name came up in the logs, care to explain?

Joel

Lord of Altera
i took one block out,didnt realise it was a model, i though it was part of the destruction as there is lava everywhere.didnt see it was a dragon. i took one block out from under me so i could see how high i was.i didnt majorly grief it or anything.and its not a obvious build

Joel

Lord of Altera
oh yeah thats true. i couldnt tell what they were due to my new texture pack so i was checking. But its not obvious that this was a build. i just though it was hovering blocks. And as the town was coverd in mobs and lava,it was not obvious what was a build or not

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
It doent need to be protected by towny to be someone's thing. Also why would I build a random set of blocks?

Joel

Lord of Altera
i didnt know you had built anything. people have been griefing everything for the whole hollowworld is dying thing. It looked like a mass of blocks,i didnt know it was a proper build, maybe it was put there to look like the town was destroyed...how was i supposed to know

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm going to suggest that this is just a misunderstanding and you should get unbanned but its roopots call as it was his ban

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I will unban you on the condition that in future you take bans more seriously... no more "this best be a joke"

Status
Not open for further replies.