Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thorn "Arcano" of Miris

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Name: My name is Thorn. But I'm trying to hide it from the public. So just call me "Arcano".
Nickname/Alias: People call me Arcano.
Age: I am somewhere around 50 - 60 years old. I never remember correctly.
Race: I look like a human. But I am really a ghost, but I try to hide it as much as I can. Some people would think I'm a monster if I'm not humanoid.
Height: I would be around 5'11".
Weight: I weigh 81kg.
Hair: I have long brown hair but my coat covers some of it.
Eyes: My eyes are blue.
Skin: I'm white.
Identifying Marks: Always wears blue robes. Looks a little younger than he is.
Appearance: (Screenshot in attached files).
Strengths: I love all kind of magic, but regeneration/life and arcane magic is my favorites. I'm often hard to convince into making or doing foolish things, but sometimes it slips. I love working with others. I'm a social man. I'm a mage. I love adventuring, exploring caves, dungeons and temples. I'm an old adventurer, but I became old and decided to step off.
Weaknesses and fears: I often show mercy and gives people another chance, and that is where the "I'm often hard to cinvince into making or doing foolish things" slips. I can't come to think of anything I fear, but I'm sure there is something.
Religion and cults: The Gods of Altera.
Profession: I'm an old experienced adventurer. I'm a mage and an alchemist.

Attachments

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Backstory
Chapter One: The Attack
I went out on the balcony to look at the beautiful view over the city. But instead of a beautiful view, i saw a huge flood of armed soldiers outside the walls. There were catapults and siege towers around them and between them. Suddenly the arch-mage of the city's mage college, came up behind me and yelled, "We are being attacked! Soldiers, get down in the armory and prepare for war! Mages go to your rooms and get your staffs and prepare for war!". So that's what I did. I ran to my room and prepared for the war. I took my best staff and my magical robes. When I was prepared i went down to the hall to the other mages and we all started using warp spells. I heard a *boom* and thought that it could be nothing else but the enemies trying to burst our head-gate open. I went over to the nearest window and looked out. I saw flaming cannonballs flying around in the air, and arrows too. I looked at the walls, and saw some of our soldiers preparing the cannons. I had one more *boom* and saw a big gaping hole in the wall. The enemy troops stormed in. The citizens were slaughtered and people tried to hide in haystacks and other places. But the most got caught, and killed. I heard footsteps, and all the mages moved. The army's elite soldiers came running. I opened the door for them and they ran out. When they came down from the palace, they started slaughtering the enemies. They killed a ton of troops, but then they died themselves. The skies turned dark and I saw a fireball flying in the air, with the direction straight at the palace. I yelled: "EVERYONE FIND COVER!" But before everyone got to find cover, the fireball hit the palace. There was a big hole in the wall. The surroundings were burning, everything stood in flames. There was corpses from mages on the ground. I decided to take action because I could not see the whole city burning down. I yelled for the arch-mage but I got no response. I yelled again, still no response. Instead the alchemist master told me that the arch-mage died by the fireball. It made me mad. I shouted: "Let's take action people! We cannot let this city burn down! Let's go!". We went through the door and down from the palace. The enemy troops had burned down almost everything. There were dead corpses of the citizens everywhere. Even the wealthy part of the city stood in ruins. Enemy troops came running against us from all sides. We were surrounded...
To be continued...