Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Title in front of my name?

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Hello all!
I only recently realized after quite a while that I had Sir in front of my in character nickname. I was curious why this is. I think I may have gotten it a while ago when I played a couple years back. Can't remember where it is from or how I toggle it off though.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Seems like that would be a noble title you have activated - in which case, you probably bought that privilege for 50k in those 'couple years back.' Hiding it is as simple as using the command /noble title clear.
May be worth it to keep in mind that you can return to having one if you choose by using the command /noble title list, and then /noble title use [# of title].

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Hello all!
I only recently realized after quite a while that I had Sir in front of my in character nickname. I was curious why this is. I think I may have gotten it a while ago when I played a couple years back. Can't remember where it is from or how I toggle it off though.
It's a Noble Title.
Do /noble title clear to get rid of it

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Thanks that makes sense now. I was seriously at a loss as to where the title came from. Good to know I have a noble title though. Thanks guys.