Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TJDonohue banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ_Donohue

Villager
hey i tried logging in today and it said I was banned for griefing.
I think this has to do with my last build, I'm building a house for a friend and in the process cleared out what i thought to be a farm left over from the house that was demolished. I thought this was part of my plot. That is the only thing i can think that I could have possibly griefed. I play on this server a lot and I've been pretty nice throughout my time here it would be a shame if I couldnt come back, I'd be pretty sad, obviously a lot of hard work and time has gone into this server and losing all of that would make me upset. I'm sorry for griefing and next time I'll be more vocal about what im doing so that I dont destroy other peoples things on accident.

TJ_Donohue

Villager
also, I could not log in to my regular forum account. anyone know why this is? had to create a whole new one just to post this.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Someone (name escapes me) was asking for mod help because their basement had been greifed. Roopot went there and you were banned shortly after.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Need to await his Royal Roopotness. Not sure if it was the grief I called him over to so I don't want to comment at the moment as that one was everything but the basement!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I will take your word for it that it was an accident and will unban you later when I can do so. Also return everything that was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.