Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TNT_MandM - Application (Approved- Karasu1996)

TNT_MandM

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: TNT_MandM
2. Age: 18
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United Kingdom
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship and i do agree with it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I find the idea of 'roleplay' excellent as its different to original gaming, also i have had experience with roleplaying games such as runescape, world of Warcraft and lord of the rings online. I enjoy roleplaying because its a more engaged way of gaming and making new friends and having good fun.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im TNT_MandM im 18, study forensic science at university of Lancashire, interested in build big projects in minecraft. fairly fast builder, friendly, never rude always up for a laugh. I enjoy playing many games however minecraft stands out and i enjoy building with other people, talking and roleplaying. In the past i was a long distance runner and competed in many competitions and won a few medals. Also i enjoy watching films and hanging out with friends.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry however i do not have any photos or videos, i am planing to start using youtube to show creations, i have build large house and castles with hidden secret rooms.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not that i can think of.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am totally aware of this.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found the server using http://mcserverlist.net/
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I will vote for you.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Hello,
Thank you for applying to Hollowworld. I have a couple of suggestions to improve your whitelisting application.
  1. Please answer number six. This is a important question because it lets us see what kind of role-player you are, and better fit you into our community.
  2. Please answer number eight. This is the most important question because it shows us the person behind the skin, and allows us to better fit you into roleplay.
Once again thank you for applying to Hollowworld and I hope to see you on.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
not to steal your thunder epik, but i put it under my name since your not an admin nor a moderator, thanks for helping out though

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
sorry but can you add more to 7? other than that your good to go. we would like to know more about you.