Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To the Apostles of the Sea

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[!] Posters circulate the docks of the Landing, pinned to notice boards and the occasional wooden post

- = ( | ) = -

Humor me a moment...

The sea is vast, large…blue. We all know its deal and everyone that isn’t living under a rock knows its current tug-o-war situation. Recently though a third group has taken a seat at the table.

I must admit, The Apostles of the Sea are quite the persuasive bunch. Asking people from all walks of life to assist in ‘freeing’ a god that, if recalled, left us quite some time ago. Through exactly what methods though, is the funny thing. You see, praying only gets a man so far so one would only assume they have plans beyond that, no?

I tend to be indifferent on these topics, people are welcome to do whatever makes them happy, but when my god is being publicly antagonised and threatened behind closed doors I feel the need to speak up.

I cannot idly watch as the naive are pulled in by a silver-tongue's heretical lies. The sea is not chained by Jax, as the wild is not chained by Theodra, or the Sun with Ignis. I almost pity the accusation honestly- I mean, considering how recent the horrible ordeal with Life actually being chained to Jishrim was.

What everyone ultimately does in the end is out of my hands. I just need to make clear that my God is not a villain in this debate and that those who are being swayed know exactly what they sign up for. Honestly, let them speak their prayers to a retired god who cannot hear, assisting a group who won't hold back or reason with those standing in their way.

I am dying to see where it gets them.

Signed,

Eliss Cuttingthorne
Prophet of Jax

- = ( | ) = -

Last edited: