Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TommoManderin- RP profile (Ellias)

Tom McSmith

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Ellias Riveren
Nickname/Alias: The river

Race: Elf
Height: 6ft 9"
Weight: 11 stone
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Strong Blue
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: High Elf curl on; The right cheek and back.
Appearance: Tall and slim
Strengths: Archery and hunting.
Weaknesses and fears: Weak to fire element and afraid of lava dragons.
Religion and cults: I do not support a god.
Profession: He hunts and brings food for the town. Also rids the town of monsters.

Backstory:

Ellias was a young boy when his innocent family was slain by Skorim and his ruthless dwarf army. He was taken in by a nice elf called Allora. She fed him and made sure he was safe. Ellias turned 100 and he was a great hunter his skills were unmatched. The town paid him to get the food and do the beast slaying. A few years passed. He had grown a great bond with Allora, they were unseperable they would be like Mother and Son for there lifetime, until...

Ellias came home exhausted and happy to see his best-friend, but when he came back she was slain and the killer left a unwelcoming note reading; you can not escape my forces, may this be a lesson i have killed most people in this village I hate to tell you that it was all because you escaped...

Until this day Ellias has hunted Skorim. He was still chasing him until Skorim died of old age. Ellias never got his revenge so instead he has lead his own force of elves to kill the Skorim's succeeder and his forces of dwarves.