Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tomtomgags the Darakin

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Name: Tomtomgags
Nickname/Alias: Tom
Race: Darakin
Height: 6 feet tall & 4 inch's
Weight: 78 Lurics or pounds
Hair: No hair just scales and a head fin.
Eyes: Red
Skin: Blue and scaly
Identifying Marks: Gold marks on hands
Appearance: A fish man villager.
Strengths: I was trained as a Darakin Blood Drawer, so i can inject poison into others by biting them without even being noticed
Weaknesses and fears: Gets tired easily. Afraid of insects.
Religion and cults: Worships the god Darakina.
Profession: Guild Master's Assistant

8th of Frostmist, 127 DI
Today at the Academy I learned how to make somebody fall asleep in one bite. My mother went out to the market earlier but hasn't come back yet, I'm getting worried. Dad just went out to look for mother, shes been gone for four hours already. Dad finaly came back after 5 hours, its past my bed time. Dad didnt come back with my mother, but instead he came back with some ale, he didnt say anything.

10th of Frostmist, 127 DI
I haven't seen mother for almost 3 days now, I'm getting afraid that shes not coming back. Fathers gone out, too, but he left a large sum of Black Cants and a note on the table. *ink smear* gone! I'm on my own now, a free *ink smear* .

20th of Frostmist, 127 DI
I have gotten a job at the Academy, I am a janitor there. I have been allowed to work through my class's for some extra cant's, but I still listen to the lessons in my spare time. When I get home the first thing I see is this letter, its an invitation to my fathers funeral. The funerals being held at the 16th of Westwatch.

3rd of Westwatch, 127 DI
Next month is th- *ink and blood is spilled across the page*

*the edges of the rest of the pages look like they've been riped out and other pages have been put in*

27th of Mothrust, 1 EJ
My last journal was almost ruined by the Zoria. The Zoria attacked the village and no guard saw them, which is odd since there so tall and loud. I asked why nobody saw them and they all said "I thought the guards were testing out there new weapons". But it doesnt matter anymore, the town has been ruined. Me and a few other darakin are going to Altera or whatever its called, I heard of a town called Heavens Reach that may be intresting.

*blank pages*

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
This is an old one so im making a new one check it out.