Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Jhal Os Eirael

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
Settlement Name: Jhal Os Eirael
Mayor: This town is led by a council consisting of myself, atkrye, Turu_Kael, and TheCastellan
Current Wealth: 60,000 Radiants
X: Y: Z: (1730, 90, -230)
Population: 7
Daily Tax Rate: 1%
Cheapest Plot Cost: Plots are free
Biggest Plot Cost: Plots are free

Description / Introduction:

To read the story of the creation of Jhal Os Eirael, click here

Jhal Os Eirael is one of the last homes of the Codai Elves in Altera. Refugees of a long forgotten war, the Codai are now few of number.

Their grand city, inspired by the architectural designs of their ancestors, stands in a bay now saturated in the spirits of their fallen brethren, who followed the Codai in their great voyage from their homeland.

Here, the Codai are regrouping. They actively seek out any other elven brethren who may have survived the repulse, as well as any other elves who hail from other lands, to replenish their numbers, so that they might one day rebuild the Elven Empire they left behind.

It is a haven for Elves and other races alike. It offers protection from the harsh world that surrounds it, and a fountain of knowledge and learning from the great magi and hunters who were able to survive the repulse.

Screenshots:

Residents: billybob579, TheCastellan, atkrye, Turu_Kael, mariomluigifish, Wingnutcryos, Michael_Dirix

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
Town Relations:

1. Skara Brae- Distaste
2. Ravens Nest- Neutral
3. Aurolus- Pact
4. Digitus Dei- Trust
5. Aspendale- Neutral
6. Fornost Erain- Pact
7. Uthrandir- Neutral
8. Iram- Neutral
9. Jhal Os Eirael- Devotion
10. Heavens Reach- Neutral
11. Shadar Logoth- Neutral
12. Saline Creek- Pact
13. Skull Kingdom- Neutral
14. Port Silver- Neutral
15. Fortress Naught- Neutral
16. Siren's Call- Empathy
17. Shipwreck Cove- Hostility
18. Dark Rune Citadel- Neutral
19. Protaras- Neutral
20. Warstrom- Distaste
21. Brustenburg- Neutral
22. Redcap Crossing- Neutral
23. Darkwood-- Neutral

dallstell

Villager
I was wondering if you have any water nearby i can help you with your dispute against Shipwreck cove. If u let me join ill help u with whatever u need. If therre is water

atkrye

King of Quests
update: added our backstory, pictures, a description, taxes and new wealth etc.

We are actively recruiting active players who wish to rp as elves, so please just leave your name and a quick description of your character at the bottom if you are interested :)

Turu_Kael

I think I might like it here
guys we need updated pictures, info about tulwe elen and pictures of the paladin stronghold on here

Gabyxchill.

Villager
I have visited your town and it looks awesome. I'm a newbie here at HollowWorld and I would really like to be part of this town, if you guys agree. For now, I don't even have a character. I have only been visiting.

Turu_Kael

I think I might like it here
Great to hear Gaby, once you're ready contact any one of the council listed above in-game :)

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
So, it seems you Jhalians have a notable distaste for us pirates. One involving much bloodshed and intolerance for one another. I realize that post is very old, and I was wondering if that hostility between us is still current or not. It's all the same to me if you still oppose us. Makes it all the more fun causin' you trouble. ;)

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
So, it seems you Jhalians have a notable distaste for us pirates. One involving much bloodshed and intolerance for one another. I realize that post is very old, and I was wondering if that hostility between us is still current or not. It's all the same to me if you still oppose us. Makes it all the more fun causin' you trouble. ;)
You did a necro..