Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Marograd

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Marograd Castle 2.png

Marograd is the entrance point to the Hawklight lands for most would be citizens. Anyone seeking citizenship is housed here first until they're abilities have been assessed and an appropriate role for them in the Hawklight lands is found. The castle is home to Lord Polo Hawklight and overlooks a vast flat plains Ideal for building and expanding on.

Players will build their own homes here and be involved in RP as often as we can while we decide and set up your role in our lands. (I'd call it a nation but its somewhat spread out) Once you leave marograd you will become a part of either Wintermourne Eyrie, Karuk-thol, Blackport or if it suits you better we may send you to study with the wizards of (Uthrandir) but you will be involved with all five cities regardless of where you live.

Recruitment - http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/recruitment.15463/#post-164236

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
As part of the new Altera transportation system I plan to build some desert roads. I'll be building a road from Mirage towards Marograd as part of this. The transportation network is being changed from the temporary portals to a system of boats, airships and and carriages so you should get your airship hooked up in the next few days. If you want to build a stables then perhaps we can get a carriage teleport between Marograd and Mirage

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Airships already sorted, Stable we'll get sorted out, the more access to the world the better

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Great. The road will be coming from the south side but there's lots of scope to make it arrive nearer the front of the castle if you prefer

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Also, get a dynmap icon added with your town name! I had to walk across miles of desert and go through your portal to work out who you were :p

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Haha I don't actually own it I just run recruitment through it for all our stuff. Ill get Polo to sort out getting his Icon

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
It does but it only links to Karuk at the moment, Could probably set you up another of our transport airships easily enough for a link to us