Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Travis Tricupis: Redstone Paladin

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thought I would Finally get one up, While I have no back story up, this will hopefully be enough to tell people about my character for now now until I do.

Name: Travis Tricupis
Nickname/Alias: Stranger
Race: Human
Height: 6”
Weight:
Hair: Long, dirty blonde hair, kept in a ponytail Never seen by anyone but himself.
Eyes: Powder Blue iris with a low upper lid so that his eyes always look half closed.
Skin: Pale white due to it not ever being in sunlight.
Identifying Marks: Tattoo of the word “Bilworth” on the underside of left forearm and “Korog” on the right.
Appearance: Travis has an athletic and average build, hidden in the bulky armour that he wears at almost all times. He has a slight lightness around him that grows stronger as it reaches his hands, blessed in by the gods of Warstrom.
Strengths: Travis, serves as a paladin of two gods, one of trade and one of building, he favours building overall and is extremely intelligent especially when it comes to creating traps and hidden walls.
Weaknesses and fears: Travis has has almost no skill in the arts of combat and is not able to defend himself well. He will only fight if forced too, the only time he will actively attack is against undead.
Religion and cults: Bilworth, god of trade and Korog, God of builders
Profession: Redstone Paladin