Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trezima - Application [Approved Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Trezima
2. Your real name: Paige
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship: Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server?
The roleplaying aspect is what I am here for. I have role-played for a long time on things like IMVU and more recently on forums.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
1) Hey, I’m Paige but you can call me by my username Trezima if you want.
2) I was introduced to Minecraft, and this server by Runeologic.
3) My interests are reading, anime, music, movies, games.
4) In my spare time I sing, write, RP, talk to friends, watch things and play games with other people.
5) Runeologic bought me this game without telling me, but its ok because I enjoy it anyway.
6) He has been teaching me how to play it though I still don’t know a lot of the things.
7) He told me that this is a great server with lots of nice and fun people and that I should join so that’s what I’m doing.
8) I don’t really know what else I can put but I need 8 sentences so this counts.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post:
I have only recently started playing Minecraft so I haven’t done much building; I was just told by Runeologic that there is RP on the server.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nope.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, that was made very clear to me.

B

Bellon the Wise

Runelogic is a wonderful player and an ace builder. Welcome!

Whitelist may take a tic

Status
Not open for further replies.