Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tributine Application [Approved - Itzza/Thea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tributine

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Tributine
2. Your real name: Justin
3. Age: 29
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I used to roleplay on several chat servers when I was younger, and also contributed to it in my 4+ years playing World of Warcraft. I enjoy role play scenarios for any game - for example, when I was 15 or so, I would play multiplayer games of Warcraft 2 with friends and we'd create stories and dialogues of our kingdoms. The same really follows for any multiplayer game where such a thing could happen - I've always enjoyed "co-op" far more than PVP.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Justin. I'm a professional adult who enjoys playing video games that are fun and creative - really enjoying Minecraft lately. I enjoy video games, various music from classical to techno, drawing, graphic design, board games, etc. I live in Edmonton, Canada, the largest northern metropolis of over 1 million people in North America. I am here because I am seeking a roleplay environment in Minecraft that will allow me to eventually create a character and grow and be able to contribute to the community and interact with it's people. I like the idea of being able to have a trade, build a home, help others, etc. I am also eager to explore the worlds other people create and get ideas for my own. I also enjoy being able to play in a world where the creations of others further influence the choices I make.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I am attaching a few photos of some of the work I've done in one world. I'm attempting to build a town, but suddenly launched into building a church, probably the most complicated building I've created so far. and trying to be creative to create a stained glass window effect. One of my primary reasons for wanting to join a server is so that it doesn't seem like a ludicrous task to build a total environment, but I still get to participate! (I've yet to really delve into serious building where there are commands to ease copy and paste, etc. I'm not sure if you employ them, but that would be great too!).

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have a love of pie.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

Tributine

Lord of Altera
Awesome, thanks! Is the world down right now with the update? And I also need to know the exact login info. :)

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
The world is currently up, but going under some pretty serious changes. The IP you can find on the home page, but here it is

Minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:1701

Tributine

Lord of Altera
I'm not on the whitelist yet according to the server! I'm heading out here, so I'll check in later. I 'll stop posting on this thread - thanks again and look forwards to logging in! :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
This is why Thea shouldnt be accepting these, she cant whitelist. :p

You are now whitelisted.

Oh and she can't lock threads.

The reason its not locked yet is I go thru all the apps then lock em all at once.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Angry Thea is tearing up. >;I

I'll keep on helping as much as I can, even when I die!

Your argument is invalid as a cat rolling a melon out of a lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.