Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

tristhos' Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristhos

Lord of Altera
I have got banned for griefing, but i havn't griefed. I do admit to placing water every where in my village, and then cleaning it up beacuse i was bored. And I shouldn't of done it. I love the server and I am very greatful of the over protectivenes of your server! The logit or w/e its called that tells admins and other higher powers what people are placeing and doing at all times. That is really awesome.

I was just about not to get into this server from my crappy aplication. But Kaies (i hope i spelled that right), let me in. And i thank him for that. It has been a journey for me in Altera, I believe thats how its spelled, still not too fond with the names of everything. I have come to love the server, and I am coming to ask for another chance. I won't flood the village anymore, and i wont abuse lava. I read te entire ToC and i didnt see anything about abusing lava. So I am sorry about that.

I am just a regular guy that loves the server, and im just a regular miner in the town of Darkwood.

Thanks you for reading my appeal,
The Dragon Warrior, Tristhos

S

Stevey

I let the water slide because you were going to clean it up yourself. However you placed lava several times in Redcap Crossing and took a few items out of the chests.

S

Stevey

Then why did you place lava in someone elses town. Several times.

tristhos

Lord of Altera
I don't know, i guess i wasnt thinking, it was like 4 am one night that i did it. I shouldn' t have, but you know when your tried stuff happens that shouldnt :(

S

Stevey

You empty buckets in towns without thinking, why should I let you back on?

tristhos

Lord of Altera
I said i was sleepy, I don't do it purposely, when your tired you do stupid things. Its not like I do it purposely. I am not the person that does it purposely like that! I obey griefing rules, and i dont grief, and i wont place lava, not even in my own town with out permission.

S

Stevey

You can come back on the server in three days. In the meantime I suggest getting some sleep.

tristhos

Lord of Altera
I just want to be back in this server. Its my favorite server. I am not going to place lava again in random villages, it was a mistake i shouldn't of made! I am truely sorry for that. I don't even use any mods or anything. Not even fly mod, is that legal? I see alot of people with it.

S

Stevey

You can't fly undless you donate 10 pounds or more. It's for building only. Also, read the Tome of Citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.