Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Triton MacGoblin application form [Accepted - Jase]

The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Hunter_Shaw

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
England, Greenwich Mean Time

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when knowlegde of something is found out through means outside of the game rp parametres or even the game itself.
Powergaming is when you interact with the game to get the most favourable outcome possible with no consideration of other players.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I enjoy acting either on stage or in short films my friends have made for college, also a big fan of boxing and ufc, my favourite boxer is Mike Tyson and fav ufc fighter is Jon Jones. I really enjoy rpg games such as skyrim and fallout new vegas aswell as top down grand strategy games like europa universalis 4 and hearts of iron 4. I have a pet dog called Lucy, she is a 2 year old border colly.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was refered by my friend.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Triton MacGoblin

Character Age:

Character Race:
Kaltic
Appearance:
He is a heavily muscled big bald brute of a man with feral blue eys and pale skin. Standing at a towering 6'5" his presence is felt in any room he enters.
Picture of the Skin:
Character Backstory:
Triton MacGoblin is a member of the MacGoblin family, he is brother to Limmy MacGoblin and Pimpul MacGoblin and son to Wemlis-Bemlis MacGoblin. Despite being the youngest he is by far the biggest and strongest however is a rather dim individual, simpleminded but brutal in nature espiecally when angered. As a boy Trtiton was rather solitary, rarely leaving the cave his family called home, when is brothers would go out hunting he opted to explore the sprawling mines connecting to the cave. Being a huge boy for his age the deep and dangerous mines caused him no concern in the slightest, spending his days weilding a pickaxe gathering resources to contribute to the clan. On the rare occasions he went out hunting with his brothers he did take great delight playing with his prey, often killing them slowly and without remorse, sometimes mutilating there corpses for fun. He has many trophies of heads he has taken and has names for each one the stench ruminating form them spread throughout the family cave.
On a snowy blisteringly cold day Triton awakes from his slumber, he is vaguely aware of his dream last night, he ofcourse was mining and gets incredibly lucky finding a plethora of diamonds. He feels a pang of emptyness as he realises it was not real, getting up and dressed he decides hes going to see if can make his dream become reality. He enters the mines torch in hand, the shadows flickering in the dark cavern, he goes deeper and further than ever before encountering some decrepid creatures he had to put down along the way. All the while the only minerals in sight are iron and coal, he sighs and decides hed best get to work gathering some resources or his mother would get furious with him if he came back empty handed.
While Triton was deep in the caves he was mining away grunting as each swing of his pickaxe smashed against the hard rock, collecting some coal and putting it in his satchel he wipes sweat from his brow, suddenly he hears a faint noise in the distance, he decides to check it out and as he gets closer and closer hes able to decipher what it is: running water. He ends up almost one wrong step to his death as he looks down sees the ground is black, he has found a ravine. In the distance he can see a faint light, as he squints as he can see that its lava, Triton may be a dullard but even he knows that where there is lava there is diamonds. He vows to come back the next day with rope in hand to traverse the ravine. Later that night Triton lies in bed unable to get to sleep, constantly thinking of that ravine and what could dwell in it, he eventaully does get to sleep and yet again dreams of diamonds.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.