Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(TrueGameHero15) – application [Declined-Estes]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGameHero15

Lord of Altera
About You
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TrueGameHero1516 ill b 17 in july 01 I'am From The U.S.A.
You Can Call Me True I've Play RPG's Before Like S.W.T.O.R. And etp. And I Like Minecraft But It's Hard To Find A Good MCRPG I Hope That This Server Is What I'am Looking For. As For When I Get On Minecraft It's When I Get The Time. And My Spelling Is
Not That Good I Have Deislageseah. Reading Deisorder

About Your Character
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:True Rage
Race:Elve

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Test
"True: It's Been 3 Year's Sin's the Battle Betwin The Elves And The Dwarfs Because Of That War I Hate Dwarfs But I Guest They Have The Some Right I've Killed My Sheree Of Them. When I Feel This Ban In My Arm It Remind's Me Of All The Blood Shed--The Needles Blood shed Don't Get Me Rouge I Hate Dwarfs But--The Horror's Of It Steel Give's Me Nightmares I Don't Know If I Well Forget That Day. I've Made A New Live Here In Altera It's Got Good And Bad Values But I Like It Here So Far, There's Still Dwarfs But I Guest I'll Never Be Free Of Them There Everywhere, I've Been Trying To Get A Job Here In Altera It's Hard But You Know Me I'll Make It. ha I Remember When We Use't To Go To The Gratin Behind Your House And Look At The Sunset I Miss You But I Needed A Change A New Start I'll Come And See You And Your Mom Soon I Love You Rose I Hope You Well Change Your Mined And Come Live With Me... Love True Rage..." I Hope She Does't Hate Me For Leaving Her And Her Mom I Sade That I Wood Take Care Of Them But The Way I Was I Wood Of Done More Heme Then Good I Love Her I Wood Of Marred Her If I Had Stayed But I've Made My Design I Own It To Them To Lie In The Bed I've Made..."Rose: I'am Glad To Hear From You True I Sorry I Can't Come Be With You But My mother Needs Me. I Know Things Have Been Hard After Your Mom And Dad Die.. Your Brother Doing Good, He's Seeing Little Ma well Not So Little Anymore. I Hope Your Doing Good And I Know You'll Find A Job Soon I've Been Thinking About The Old Days To, You Remember When Mom Got After Us When You Got That Pie From The Window She Was So Mad I Miss You I Can't With To See You Again... All My Love Rose.." . True: "This Well Be The Last Letter I Well Be Abel To Send To You I Have't To Go Out Of The Area Of Were I Can Send Mail To You When I Have A Job I'll Come And See You I Love And I Miss You I'am Sorry For Failing You I Hope I Make You Happy I'll Well Retinue.. All Of My Love And Hopes True"... This Is The Last Letter Rose Ever wrote To True But He Never Got This Letter" True Mom Die I Need You Please Come Back Please I Don't Know What To Do..............
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Hope That This Is What Your Looking For, I Did't Know What To Boot Down So I Made Something Up Can't Whate To here Back From You Guys...

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Hey there! I appreciate that you have taken the time to apply to our server!
Here are a few tips that will help you out with your application process!
-There was never a grand war between the Elves and the Dwarves! As @angryboy2k12 mentioned, Fitz's lore is a bit outdated.
-Please follow the 'format' for the whitelist applications! Take a look at the "Approved Applications" To see how they formatted their apps!
-You may have to rewrite your story/trial so that it is more lore appropriate and still tells what you want it to tell!

Now there is one other thing I should mention. I really appreciate that you have taken your time and have shown interest in our server, but there is something to keep in mind. Reading and writing are essential components of this server, as almost all things are represented through text, be it actions or words. Because your reading disorder, this may be difficult for both you and other players. However, if you believe you are up to the task and can complete the application process, I'm thrilled! I love that you have shown so much work already! If you decide to try the application again, great! If not, I'm very happy that you took your time to try!

TrueGameHero15

Lord of Altera
Hey I Did It Like You Tholed Me To And I Got This From
SallyRose
I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test.
What's Going On?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Your application has been declined, please try again. I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.