Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TS Ban Appeal [Sustained]

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I promised myself to fully accept the consequences of the ban, and never attempt to set foot anywhere near Teamspeak again.

.... someone wants to hear my voice. I hope it does not affect you too much that I broke my promise.

at any rate, I am fully aware that my actions on the program known as "Teamspeak" were in gross violation of the King's Law, specifically #19:

19. Players must not incite drama storms. If you are reporting a problem or player, please provide proof and don't make it public - make a conversation with any staff member.

I probably also broke rule 20.
I humbly apologize to everyone involved in that fiasco, and next time, I will swear to report it to staff first. I have learned my lesson. never again.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey there, Gaby.

So the reasons for banning you are still looming, and staff is uncertain that it's a good idea right now to unban you from TS. You've not really given us a long history of calm behavior, and I'd like to see a bit more of a stable presentation ingame and on the forums before we bring you back to voice. So right now, we'd like you to have a two-week probationary period, where we evaluate how you're dealing with interactions on the forums and such, and then we can revisit this at the end of that period, okay? You may not be unbanned on TS at the end of this, but I hope you will be.

(If this makes no sense, I blame the cold medicine and congestion)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
so I'm like,

"hey is the two-week period over yet"

I check clock.
no. only one week has passed since last post. oop.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
If you really want me to take a look at your forum posts over the last week, I will... but there has been at least one instance of you being warned by a staff member on the forums to cool off. It may have been a miscommunication, but it was clear tempers were rising, and it was characteristic of the sort of behavior we do not want to see on TS. I'm sorry, but the ban will stay in place for now, and this is unlikely to change in a week.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
If you really want me to take a look at your forum posts over the last week, I will... but there has been at least one instance of you being warned by a staff member on the forums to cool off. It may have been a miscommunication, but it was clear tempers were rising, and it was characteristic of the sort of behavior we do not want to see on TS. I'm sorry, but the ban will stay in place for now, and this is unlikely to change in a week.
the reply wasn't needed, I was just being humorous.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
in any case, I'm still getting pestered by friends to get on teamspeak. kind of sad, really.
I... I don't really think I have anything to say right now. I am sorry about everything.
there's a lot of regret.

being on this server at all, and doing things just keeps getting harder and harder. I like the challenge, and it keeps my mind running. but like... *sighs* I don't know, ok?

..... these disagrees aren't really helping me feel better about myself.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So the behavior during the stated probationary period was not really conducive to demonstrating to me that you should be unbanned on TS. I worry about hearing further screaming/muting matches almost as soon as I unban you. I do want to give you some kudos for the fact that it seems like you've started moving in a direction where things don't seem to get as much under your skin. This is important, and I want you to know that I see it. However, there are still some concerning behaviors. I'll leave this pending for now, but keep up the improvement!

Gaby

Lord of Altera
So the behavior during the stated probationary period was not really conducive to demonstrating to me that you should be unbanned on TS. I worry about hearing further screaming/muting matches almost as soon as I unban you. I do want to give you some kudos for the fact that it seems like you've started moving in a direction where things don't seem to get as much under your skin. This is important, and I want you to know that I see it. However, there are still some concerning behaviors. I'll leave this pending for now, but keep up the improvement!

in all honesty,
I'd probably just leap onto the fishing guild chat whenever RosaryOmen asks us why we're not on TS.
he does that a lot.

but such is noted. I've been trying to do lots of things in the vein of more conciliatory and productive conversation, actually.