Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TurkishCapybara - Whitelist Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft Username: TurkishCapybara
2. Your real name: Adam
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship. I find the ideas put in it quite interesting.​
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I was one of the major members of the Alternate History.com Minecraft server (Light RP elements were in it.) and have played some RP games like Runescape. The idea of roleplay in Minecraft seems quite interesting.​

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello. My name is Adam and I go by TurkishCapybara on Minecraft. I have an extreme interest in history, knowing a lot about Venezuela, Turkey, and Bhutan. I also have an interest in medieval politics and this reflects on why I enjoy this server. Other things I enjoy are cartography and video games. I have made lots of maps on AH.com. I enjoy games such as Victoria Two, Europa Universalis Three, Hearts of Iron Two, and Crusader Kings. I played a game called Roblox, which is a bit like Minecraft, for three years. I also tried Terraria for a short period. I have played Minecraft since September of 2010, so I know my way around this game and know how to make quality work. On the AH.com Minecraft Server I used redstone to build interesting Staircases and a fortress that could be locked up to protect against a siege, with some hidden dispensers inside just in case.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don`t have any pictures of it, but I have been building a city on the single player game.​

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
If you need anything relating to maps, I would love to help. I am signing up for this server because multiple other people from AlternateHistory.com joined as well.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes. I would rather have the ores look more like stone than using X-Rays without lead shielding.​

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.