Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyler

Villager
Hello Altera I have been banned for a few months now and i realy miss this server. it is my favorite server still. i have been on ther servers and none are as cool as this one. I was banned a a few months back for making an innapropriate symbol and im realy sorry for doing so. I am aware that it was a stupid thing to do and i would like to ask for a second chance. so if you guys feel that you would like to give me a second chance i would be very grateful. Thank you :)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
You were banned for making a swastika. This is not something small. Last two appeals were denied and for a reason. To make such a symbol, which is now known for hate and death, is something unacceptable. I am not a moderator, nor am I an administrator, but I'm sure for about 99% that you will not be unbanned.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Itsem, perhaps best not to make comments like that until we've at least replied once?

Anyways, I think it best that this is left to the banner, and we'll go from there.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
actuallyyy.. While the banlist was broken, you returned to the server for a short while and immediately started xraying.

I'm gonna say no :I

Edit: I wasn't 100% sure, so I just checked my logs
12423084 2012-04-17 10:53:26 SallyPirate Command Eden 569,8,128.3 /ban ConfettiYeti Xray

But you were already banned. So yeaaahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.