Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaFear

Villager
Hey altera and residences, i was banned today while i was away for "black magic" or what i expect X-raying as people were accusing me of doing. Dracoboy2 banned me and i had no say in it as i was off doing something irl. I had 100 diamonds that i sold and somebody asked me how fast i got the diamonds and it took me about 2-3 hours of nonstop looking and with luck and skill/knowledge of finding diamonds i found 100 in that time limit. I do not see how that is "X-raying" as i don't have that mod. I do have mods but all them are/were turned off as i entered the server and the whole time i was playing. Yes i did sell the diamonds for really cheap as i didn't know how much they went for so i let a lucky person by them for 950-1000 radiants i wasn't sure how much they sold for and i was being ignorant and didn't ask, and nobody told me how much they should be.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well even I just had a look and literally laughed out loud. Good call Draco, definite xray. I'm locking this, there's no point posting screenshots since more than one mod checked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.