Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ursoloc, Part I

ursoloc

Villager
Name: David Segers

Nickname/Alias: Ursoloc

Appearance:

I am no common Galiant.

With dark red eyes, and a dark blue skin, I am not your average joe. I look upon you as you look upon me, with large eyes and carefull thinking. Who is he? Where did he come from?

I am Ursoloc, son of Gali'ohn and Queen Kha'en, husband of 7 and father of 9.
Upon using the magic of time and dimension traveling, the sheer greed became to overwhelming and the magic has left me, as have my charms, looks and wisdom. chained by being mortal, I am now looking for a way back home. Not knowing how I came here, or what world it is, I am even more bewildered by the creatures habitating these lands. How such a small, weakminded race has not been extingt befondles my deepest thoughts, yet now I am even weaker and smaller then them.

Do I hope once to meet my family and reign my kingdom, I will have to finnish my quest on this outer world before finding the strength and wisdom to once again skoop on outa here...

More...

To...

Come...