Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Useless2 - Application[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Useless2

Villager
Hi I'm Jamie, and this is my whitelist application.
1. Your Minecraft username:
Useless2

2. Your real name:
Jamie Jackson

3. Age:

4. Gender:
Male

5. Country:
England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes read it, some parts were confusing such as the mods but it all is in the interests of the players so I will have to learn.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
It was why I searched for it, not roleplayed before and wanted to join an established one because the community will be likeminded individuals and all the trolls etc will have already been weeded out.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im Jamie a trainee water-sports instructor and because of this I enjoy sports such as sailing, windsurfing, canoeing/kayaking, surfing, and SCUBA diving (in this I hold a Advanced Open water certification from PADI). Aswell as other sports such as rugby and mixed martial arts of which my favorite disciplines were Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu which i hold a 3 stripe white belt in.

My hobbies include playing music (Im a multi instrumentalist playing the guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, harmonica, didgeridoo, and recently picked up a banjo) and of course listening to music, reading books, playing games.

I went to the university of Lincoln for a number of years picking up a certification in higher education Law, didnt go much further as I found out that unfortunately that university isnt for me, had a good time though and made lots of friends and some 'acquaintances'.

Currently to save up for my final course and to become a fully fledged water-sports instructor I am working 2 jobs 1 as a waiter/ barman/ day porter at a local hotel and the other is as a market trader selling fruit and veg at the local market.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately not but I am a member of UKCS and have a house I have built on their server if you would ever wish too look

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, I may need a little help with some of the roleplay mods such as Towny, I read throught the Tome again and still dont quite get it.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am, and also dont really see the point in xraying anyway (thats the glitch of being half in/half out of sand or gravel isnt it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.