Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VanDamys

VanDamys

Villager
Name: VanDamys

Nickname/Alias: Van, V
Age: Around 25, lost count after all the years of running away
Height: 5'7
Weight: 165 Lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green as grass
Skin: Realtively white
Identifying Marks: Always has a bitter look
Appearance: Wears a helmet that was custom made for him and always wears it,
however if he doesn't it is for a special opportunity.

VanDamys good points
- Loyal
- He might not be the best swordsman, he knows his way with the sword.
- Not so bad with a bow
- Good advisour
- Very strategic
- Doesn't care about money only honor
- Can bond very good with dogs

VanDamys bad points
- Paranoid
- Sometimes rude
- Afraid of spiders
- Hears a buzzing sound when mad

Background: Those damn orcs, they destroyed everthing that was dear to me.
My father,my mother even my dog. And there was nothing i could do. My father told me on his dying breath that i had to run as far as i could. And that's what I did. I ran untill my lungs couldn't hold air. I ran until my legs couldn't hold me. I ran like death was chasing me. I was only 16 years so I been running away for almost 10 years. In those years fear controlled my life. Everytime I slowed down they caught up to me. I needed to kill many orcs maybe thousands. But everytime there where more. I hope to find sometimes a place of rest and happiness. Once i find this place i want to do anything to protect it.

VanDamys

Villager
Part 1:
I stopped at a little town called Ashtenore. Filthy human were scaveging the street drunk. I walked up to the inn where i asked the innkeeper for a room. 'We don't let Fallandrians sleep here' the innkeeper answered. 'Why?' I replied. 'Orcs' he answerd. When the innkeeper answered that, I turned around and tried to walk away when I saw a group of men gathering around me. Instinctly I grabbed my sword. They had already got there swords in there hands. One of them lunged at me but I easely dodged. I stabbed him in the back just before I hit one in the stomach. The other ones stopped attacking and before I knew someone stepped forward. I was a small orc. "Hahaha I see you can take on your own kind but can you take on a real orc" the orc yelled. "Bring it on you orcish scum" I yelled back. Armed with a small dagger he charged for me. I dodged and swung back at him. He blocked and we both got swung backwards. He stood up and said " You are as weak as your parents and I'm going to crush you like a little rat". Everything went black. As I regained conciusness I saw him laying on the ground with my sword sticking out of his back. I pulled my sword out just to see the other guys all starting to attack me. I fought back with everything I got. Blocking and dodging away I saw the opportunity to parry. I smashed the thugs sword on the ground and i ripped open his chest. With there deffenses breach it was easy to take the rest out. As I was standing there with all the bodies around me I saw a note sitting in the dead orcs pocket. I took the note and read it. "Glo-ra-ghill, you will stay in Ashtenore to wait for the Fallandrian to come. He will seek his old friend Garandolf. Don't let the human escape." I put the note away together with my sword. I need to find Garandolf faster then ever before. Together with him I can get to Flaerwell.