Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VanOak - application - [Approved - Halfmad]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanOak

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

VanOak

2. Your real name:

Vanessa

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Actually there would be a lot of people that would disagree with the assumption that gender is bipolar. I'm female.

5. Country:

Portugal.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

It was forced upon me. Like some sort of bible. I now know the rules and the background of Altera.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I find it challenging and I like a good challenge. I enjoy the theme of your server and I would like to try my hand at developing a role playing style that agrees with it. My experience, however, it is very limited as I only played another online role playing game before.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Vanessa, I'm a 30 year old from Portugal as you already know from reading the information above.​
In my free time I love watching anime, reading and playing magic the gathering. Also when I have the opportunity I like to play football. And sleeping. I do like to sleep!​
How detailed do you want this to be?​
My favorite food is caldo verde. It's a Portuguese soup and it's very tasty.​
My favorite books are the Bridei Chronicles, the Heir and the Otori Saga.​
My favorite color is dark blue.​
I'm afraid of crickets.​
It may sound a bit odd but I have knife collection.​
I live with a friend, 2 cats, 2 dogs and 3 turtles.​
I wash my teeth daily.​
I'm interested in photography.​
This is starting to looking like a shopping list.​
I'm here writing this applications because one of your members ( Alailanible) thinks she is a missionary and Hollow World is the word of the lord... I have been hearing about how great this server is non-stop.​
Apparently she thinks there are not that many girls around and she is recruiting.​
After she gave me a tour and told me about everything that goes on in the game I decided that it sounded pretty neat and that I had to jump on board.​
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have nothing. Not a single picture of a single block of dirt. I'm more of a hunter then a builder.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Yes, there is... Just to show you my commitment to the game let me share my twisted little secret: I have to take nausea medication to be able to play minecraft because I get motion sickness from any game where you walk around, looking through the eyes of your character.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I had to shout " what are texture packs?" to answer this question. Yes, now I'm aware.​

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Welcome to the server Vanessa I've whitelisted you. Please check out the Tome of Citizenship before logging in for the first time, it is a little out of date post 1.0 update but it's mostly useful :p

Status
Not open for further replies.