Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Violent} Uncover the Depths [September 17th](Privateish)

Wanna visit spooky cave?

• Total voters

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Finished. Will likely need to go cleanse the rest of the cave.
Someday it will be a home.... SOMEDAY

Thanks to Elz Snerus and Lannis for the creepy and fun event. I never expected it to get that crazy. xD

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Finished. Will likely need to go cleanse the rest of the cave.
Someday it will be a home.... SOMEDAY

Thanks to Elz Snerus and Lannis for the creepy and fun event. I never expected it to get that crazy. xD
plz have this type of thing again I wanna come next time

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
There will probably be at least one more of these, since I'm not sure if everything's out of there.
(And I made more cave that no one's been in YET >H>; )

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Summary and final party: Kam, Azgir, Ventare, Markos, Cedlas, Star, Pod, Nwalme, and Arianne.
So, we go to the cave, and we drop a torch in. And it's darker than dark. So of course we go down into it. Torches don't light, and our rope gets cut. So of course we go deeper. We hear whispers and footsteps, and feel things touching a few of us. Then we get further down, and things start attacking us. We fight our way to the first big chamber, and there's just blood, and gore and bodies interwoven together and it's disgusting. Some of us get dropped into it, so we slog along in it. All the while, the bodies are talking. "There are people here", "They came for us", that sort of thing. Something moves and attacks us, and it's a thing with claws and looks kind of like a man. Azgir and Kam use dat teamwork to take him down, but Azgir gets severely injured. The bodies throughout have been talking and they start saying things like: "He'll join us" and stuff, and Kam ain't having none of that. So with the aid of Pod, she drags him out of the gore pit to the tunnel. Azgir gets patched up, and Nwalme leads the group onward to the obsidian tunnel/room. Along the way there, the party has to fight the remains of the Krowler and the cave wendigos that were there, and it seems they were either dead or undead. In the obsidian room we find an old lantern. Nwalme grabs it, but because Blarg kept DCing, Ventare got the lantern. And then everyone was like: "No way out forward, we gotta go back!". So we go back the way we came, all the while, a ghost is messing with us. Making blood drip from the ceiling, and whispering, and giggling like a child. We get back out to the beginning of the gore room, and Pod grabs his bag (which was discarded for a reason I don't remember), and we light the lantern. Just like that, all the gore in the room disappears, and all that was on the party vanishes. We make it out without further incident, except for Kam hearing "No" upon exit. And now Ventare has a cursed lantern.

If I missed stuff, lemme know. There was a LOT going on. xD

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Summary and final party: Kam, Azgir, Ventare, Markos, Cedlas, Star, Pod, and Nwalme. AND ARIANNE
So, we go to the cave, and we drop a torch in. And it's darker than dark. So of course we go down into it. Torches don't light, and our rope gets cut. So of course we go deeper. We hear whispers and footsteps, and feel things touching a few of us. Then we get further down, and things start attacking us. We fight our way to the first big chamber, and there's just blood, and gore and bodies interwoven together and it's disgusting. Some of us get dropped into it, so we slog along in it. All the while, the bodies are talking. "There are people here", "They came for us", that sort of thing. Something moves and attacks us, and it's a thing with claws and looks kind of like a man. Azgir and Kam use dat teamwork to take him down, but Azgir gets severely injured. The bodies throughout have been talking and they start saying things like: "He'll join us" and stuff, and Kam ain't having none of that. So with the aid of Pod, she drags him out of the gore pit to the tunnel. Azgir gets patched up, and Nwalme leads the group onward to the obsidian tunnel/room. Along the way there, the party has to fight the remains of the Krowler and the cave wendigos that were there, and it seems they were either dead or undead. In the obsidian room we find an old lantern. Nwalme grabs it, but because Blarg kept DCing, Ventare got the lantern. And then everyone was like: "No way out forward, we gotta go back!". So we go back the way we came, all the while, a ghost is messing with us. Making blood drip from the ceiling, and whispering, and giggling like a child. We get back out to the beginning of the gore room, and Pod grabs his bag (which was discarded for a reason I don't remember), and we light the lantern. Just like that, all the gore in the room disappears, and all that was on the party vanishes. We make it out without further incident, except for Kam hearing "No" upon exit. And now Ventare has a cursed lantern.

There ya go

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
"It'll be a short event where we go into the cave to retrieve some items and clear it of baddies!"
Elz, Snerus and Lannis cackle

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Summary and final party: Kam, Azgir, Ventare, Markos, Cedlas, Star, Pod, Nwalme, and Arianne.

Thank you for this! My internet cut out, so I needed to know what happened IC :)