Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vorar's Mineral Purchasing

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Vorar likes his minerals, so he's opened a shop to buy your ore!

Functioning exactly like the Airdocks trader, but much, much closer, and with a special shopkeeper offering a very rare item alongside the ore merchant!

Map to shop.png

The shop will buy from you:
  • Obsidian
  • Coal Ore
  • Lapis Ore
  • Redstone Ore
And if you don't insult her looks, Sally the resident witch may cut a deal with you for some of Lake Vera's energy-saturated water, gathered from the Memorial Beacon Pool! (It's XP bottles)

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Thumbs up for directions. I have to say though... your obsidian offer is a bit low. The airdocks price is almost twice as much, and obsidian would be the main thing I would come to your shop for.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Yeah, I should bump the buy price up, once I can afford to. The main attraction of the shop is that it's so close to spawn :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Is this shop now owned by someone else? i walked there and couldn't find the ore chestshops.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Last post was many, many months ago. You must've had to go back a couple of pages to necro this XD