Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Voting Issue

Hello friends!

I am having issues with voting. I have not been able to vote for a few days in a row now, everytime I try it keeps saying that I have already voted and gives me the hours in which I last voted. I haven't voted since Sunday, so I'm a bit confused. Has anyone else been having problems with voting as well?

Appreciate feed back. Thanks in advance :)

-Nikki

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hello friends!

I am having issues with voting. I have not been able to vote for a few days in a row now, everytime I try it keeps saying that I have already voted and gives me the hours in which I last voted. I haven't voted since Sunday, so I'm a bit confused. Has anyone else been having problems with voting as well?

Appreciate feed back. Thanks in advance :)

-Nikki
Are you voting from somewhere where a bunch of people share IP addresses? You might try voting from your phone, if you've got a smartphone.

I am sharing an Internet connection with another user, so I would agree that is a definite issue. I disconnected my phone from wifi and tried the vote 2 option, but /confirm vote in game didn't pan out either.

I'm baffled :p

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I am sharing an Internet connection with another user, so I would agree that is a definite issue. I disconnected my phone from wifi and tried the vote 2 option, but /confirm vote in game didn't pan out either.

I'm baffled :p
Just one word~

Thanks for all the advice help. It seems to have sorted itself out. Was able to collect some emeralds. Will definitely stick to voting on my phone.

You guys are awesome ^_^