Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warlock04's Application [Declined - Jase]

Warlock04

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Warlock04

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is having a roleplay character know something they couldn't possibly know (i.e. a name). Powergaming is having an overpowered character, like someone who is basically a God.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, of course not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Shao is one of the current mentors.

8. Tell us about yourself!
My real life name is Reed and I'm currently enrolled in high school and in a separate school for veterinary sciences. I like to listen to 90's rock music, 2008-2015 pop music, as well as some of todays rap. Some of my favorite games are Insurgency, Minecraft, Terraria, and Civilization 6. I have lots of dogs although I really want a cat. Off of the questions in the example questions, I love to play and watch football and basketball, hockey sometimes. I also love to skate and some of my favorite shows are Game of Thrones and for sure the Mandolorian right now. I've rewatched GoT so many times and I'm currently watching the newest season of the Mandolorian. I would love to talk to people about GoT but most people I know don't watch it, so if anyone in this community has seen it. I would enjoy talking about it. I also LOVE Dungeons and Dragons, I play every other Saturday with my group of friends our current session we're running a dwarven squad one being our military general and we got lost while in the midst of a great war between tieflings, dwarves, and orcs.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm kind of an artist, but I mostly do photoshop and do photography. I currently do an art class so I can show off the current project I am working on. And how it looks. Its a still life drawing using a reference photo. Im relatively new to pencil and shading since I mostly just do digital things. If anyone would like to see the finished project I would love to show in time.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
To be completely honest, I was browsing through newer medieval roleplay servers for Minecraft and I stumbled across your server. I read some things and decided this server might be my new addiction.

Character Name: Slax

Character Age:103618

Character Race: Immortal Construct

Appearance:
Made of weird steel never used by man before with a black coating and has a gray line across his face where his eyes are. He was designed to have two different eye colors, red and green. Ashamed of the poor appearance he has, he wears a once-living humans coating which hides his construct features giving him the living features of a human. He uses this to fit in with the other humans and hunts with them. He always keeps his quiver on his back.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Picture of skin with and without the human features.

Written Test!
Months ago Slax awoke from his coma that he was forced into by evildoers, he awoke in a forest surrounded by nothing but wilderness. Slax trying to remember what happened decided he couldn't be in his same spot forever. Trying to remember his age and own name was hard but remembering why he was in the forest was even harder. As he was trying to remember he stumbled across a cottage. It seemed to be abandoned, no fire coming from the chimney and the door was wide open. Slax entered the building expecting no one he found a body. An unfamiliar human who didn't appear to be forcefully killed. Slax knowing the person who tried to kill him will remember his face. Slax went outside and found a good rock and hardy piece of wood. He used the rock to sharpen the wood to a fine edge. After a successful sharpening, he used the wood to separate the human's skin from his body. Sometime later Slax finally removed the skin and put himself within the skin of the human to hide his identity. He grabbed clothes from the cottage and went along his way. Almost a whole fortnight had passed before Slax was awoken from his rest with a dagger to his throat. A tribe of forest elves had found him and threatened Slax asking him for his name and what he is doing in their forest. Slax in a hazy state replied saying their name was Aurelion. He said he used to live in a cottage west of where they were located, and that his wife and kid were missing. The elves knowing that family is important mourn within themselves and took Slax into their tribe for a temporary time period. Teaching him how to hunt and make fires. They lead Slax to a mountain top where they showed him a kingdom on the horizon. They wished Slax a goodbye and deemed him worthy of being able to protect himself. The elves told Slax that his wife and kid may have been taken to the kingdom and wished him good fortune. Slax replied thanking them for taking him in and wished them good fortune. Slax however, knowing he did not have a wife or kid went for the kingdom anyway. Wishing to start a new life, whether it be hunting, farming, or if another mystery awaits him, he prayed for a good life.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Immortal Constructs are an application only race, as the lore is a little complicated. You will need to apply to join the server on one of the other races we have available- Caparri, Human, Dwarf, Elf or Halfling.

Your powergaming definition is also close, but not quite right. Please refer to the Players Guide.
Please edit your written test so that this reflects this! You can apply to be a construct after you are whitelisted to @ Scardrac .

Warlock04

Villager
Alright will do. Do I apply again under this with the same format or do i have to rewrite all the things about me?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Nope! Just edit what you have above using the edit feature!
Or you can post the new content in a new post in this thread.

Whatever is easiest! Warlock04