Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WE Request (Ships)

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Request: Copy a river boat from Thiil (permission granted from @IceandFire).

Paste locations: Zima'Maloj, Falandraal

Location of emeralds: Falandraal

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Oh, I thought you were going to build it by hand >.> Not sure if ye can do that.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
It should be mentioned this doesn't guarantee you a port with those boats, especially to Zima'Maloj D:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Request: Copy a river boat from Thiil (permission granted from @IceandFire).

Paste locations: Zima'Maloj, Falandraal

Location of emeralds: Falandraal
There will need to be two separate boats. And you will need to do the same sort of thing with the route that we did last time.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
There will need to be two separate boats. And you will need to do the same sort of thing with the route that we did last time.
Correct. The route would be from Zima around Aellyr and up river. And the Thiil boat is too small, however the one that is used between Azer and Hound-Ru is large enough. Secondly, I do believe my permission as Admiral grants me permission to use a copy of that ship (tell me if I'm wrong).

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Correct. The route would be from Zima around Aellyr and up river. And the Thiil boat is too small, however the one that is used between Azer and Hound-Ru is large enough. Secondly, I do believe my permission as Admiral grants me permission to use a copy of that ship (tell me if I'm wrong).
... What connection does that character have with Falandraal or Zima'maloj?

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
... What connection does that character have with Falandraal or Zima'maloj?
None what-so-ever. What I meant was, because of my position there, I could give myself ooc permission to copy that ship. ICly, it be a different ship, and I'd change it up a bit. Tweak the design and such.

EDIT: Just in case, I've gotten the permission of @Ouderless Block

Last edited: