Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wemlis-Bemlis MacGoblin Application [Accepted - Jase]

wemlisbemlis

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?

wemlisbemlis

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?

UK GMT

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

(There, you can find information about how our server is run, as well as the playable races.)

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: Using knowledge from outside of the character’s bounds. Using something someone has learned outside of RP and implementing this within the RP which ruins the whole experience.

Powergaming: using powers you don’t have IC. Powergaming can be short because it causes instant problems or solutions with no restrictions and goes beyond the part of good RP where all actions are accounted for. In RP all of the character's actions will have potential consequences and they are held accountable but with powergaming it cheats around this to give the person an advantage over others.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

(This question goes for any method that can be used to unfairly find and mine ores.)

No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

I’m a digital artist and designer. I design backpacks and shoulder bags of cute animals (but mainly cows)! I have an online shop that I run where I also sell cute things to do with cows and my art! :) I love animals and have 6 pets! 3 cats, 1 dog, 1 bunny and a budgie! They’re all my best friends :)

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

A friend of mine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was a cold and brisk winter night in Altera. Wemlis-Bemlis MacGoblin and her two son’s Limmy and Pimpul watched afar from the cave-mouth in which they live. A fire burns rapidly beside Wemlis and her husband Clergus MacGoblin. Wemlis let’s out an antagonising wail. Clergus is weak, his health deteriorating for months on end, but he presses on to be there for his wife and children, determined to be there for his new child.

Wemlis gasps for air as she clutches the hand of Clergus. Wemlis, unaware of her husbands decline in health, begs for support and she births their third son.

A baby wails, Wemlis, sweaty, clammy, and tired, sighs in relief.

“Clergus, my love, this done. He is here, little Triton, Triton MacGoblin,” Wemlis sighs with tears in her eyes.

No response comes from Clergus.

“My Dear?”

Nothing.

Wemlis looks up and sees Clergus hunched over, skin pale, paler than usual. Lifeless and limp.

Wemlis lets out another wail, this time, a wail of horrific despair.

Clutching at her new born, she shuffles to her husband, rigid in the sand beneath him. She shakes his body, once, twice, thrice, nothing. He is gone, to her despair.

She looks back to the cave mouth, staring at the wide eyes of her other two children, longing for their father, and safe return of their mother and new sibling. Their father had promised the safe return of their mother, how would their mother then explain that their beloved father would be the one not returning.

Wemlis clutches the baby to her chest and makes an exasperated cry towards the night sky. She looks back to her husband, wooden on the floor. She winces.

Picking up the rock, intended for her husband, she severs the cord attaching her with child.

She staggers as she reaches her feet, bloody and battered.

Smiling weakly towards the cave mouth, as to give her sons hope. But she knows within her that she will be broken and beaten from this moment forth.

Wemlis begins to brush sand over the body of Clergus, not wishing her boys to see what has become of their father.

With tears in her eyes, she’s tightly grasps at her newborn, knowing it is, and forever will be her last connection to her husband. With this in mind, she weakly limps back towards the cave, knowing she has to care, and fight for her sons.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:

Wemlis-Bemis MacGoblin

Character Age:

Character Race:

Kaltic Human

Appearance:

Wemlis-Bemlis was once beautiful in her youth, but over time she has become decrepit and withered. Now a very plain woman, with a constant vacant expression on her face, and pulsating growth on her chin.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I can't tell based on your skin, or character description you have provided- but please ensure that Wemlis Bemlis follows the Kaltic character lore. So no funky eyes and whatnot. But for the purposes of this application, I will give you the benefit of the doubt! Welcome to Hollowworld :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

wemlisbemlis

Villager
I can't tell based on your skin, or character description you have provided- but please ensure that Wemlis Bemlis follows the Kaltic character lore. So no funky eyes and whatnot. But for the purposes of this application, I will give you the benefit of the doubt! Welcome to Hollowworld :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.
Thank you so much!! The eyes are like that due to the vacant expression my character always has, but I will make sure everything fits within the character lore!! :)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Thank you so much!! The eyes are like that due to the vacant expression my character always has, but I will make sure everything fits within the character lore!! :)
If you need any help settling in to Hollowworld- please do ask and let me know!