Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

When there is a Dwarf there is a way - Ninja_Kaboom

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Name: Ninja_Kaboom
Nickname/Alias: Barok Smash-axe
Race: Dwarf
Height: 2' 8''
Weight: 7 stone
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Skin: Smashin Dwarf
Identifying Marks: Black Beard
Appearance: Strong fearless dwarf, covered in armour and his big black beard to keep him warm

A long time ago, in a land not so far away a Dwarven Kingdom threw out the last baby, and so as it was me I shall tell thee of my terrible journey across the sea...

I was 15 at the time, as that is the age you leave your Mam, she was a lovely lady, so me Dad said, he was the most Drunk Dwarf in the land. So t'was a September evenin' and t'was the night of the Outcast. For I knew that my fellow Dwarfs were older than me, I was the one to go. I set off on a journey that would take as long as it would take, in an old wooden dingy...

My first night on the sea was pleasant not a wave in sight, I caught some fish for supper and served it up with the weed of the sea. T'was very good, but it was a bit salty, I'll give you that. However the second night, ohhh thats when it got bad, a Tsunami had hit, I was shot out of my boat and had to grab on to a floating log, I slowly drifted to sleep.

When I woke, I was at land, in a city we know as Port Silver. I journeyed to beyond my capabilities to a land known as Karuk-Thol.