Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White list application [approved - Aug]

1. Your Minecraft username: Nazza2011

2. Your real name: Nathan. T. Anderson

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have, and I agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I think that the roleplay aspect of the sever would be quite fun and rather entertaining. And yes I have played a various amounts of roleplay games and am quite accustomed to it.

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general. I feel that I would enjoy it as I have enjoyed many other roleplay games.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft. I have played quite a lot of Runescape and World of Warcraft, however I no longer play Runescape.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

This section is one of the most important ones, as it tells us about yourself. This allows us as moderators to not only judge your application better, but lets us get to know you more so that you aren't a complete stranger to everyone, we can relate to you and get along better as a result.

My characters name is David Brown, and I enjoy traveling with my good friend Jake Wulfric a scientific explorer. I do so as I like to find more material for the various types of books I write that are both fiction and non-fiction. I also study as a conservationist and have respect for all living things. I became a conservationist at the age of seven and have learned to live of the land since then. I am also a strict vegetarian and will never kill an innocent being unless it is in pain. Mcharachter also devotes himself to being a passive aggressive and will not attack anybody unless provoked. My greatest passion is dogs, I absolutely love them, and do not mind letting them hunt as long as they don’t go spastic on everything. I have always devoted my self to trees and often If I can find a tree big enough I live in them.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I am friends with people that have the Minecraft username: Lachboy, Treealark and Mongonator

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes I do I have noted this happen on many servers.

Simple question, Yes or No. Please note that this shows that you know the rules and that the excuse "I didn't know" doesn't apply anymore. Saying no means your application will not be accepted until you have read the rules and agreed with them.

I have read the rules and agree with them and shall comply with them.

Aug88

Grand Architect
Approved Applications
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .