Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White-list Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:

noname3212

2. Your real name:

Shashank Dimri

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male (part unicorn, my ancestors had weird fetishes)

5. Country:

The United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and agree to the terms stated

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I feel like the roleplaying done in minecraft servers is usually weak, and i'm hoping Hollow World is different, since I love roleplaying. Roleplaying is amazing though, when executed well.

I feel like I have significant experience. Whenever I play any type of role-playing game (for example: Mount and Blade or Fallout) I make a whole back-story for my character, and try to follow his or her own course. I've also played a few mmo's. Runescape, Lotr Online, and DC Universe online.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi! I'm Shashank, an Indian 14 year-old high school student. I love music with a dying passion. Don't like country or metal, but I won't hate on someone for it. Favorite artists are: Coldplay, Hopsin, Daft Punk, Mt Eden Dubstep, Feed Me, and others too (but not as much). I like drawing, even though I'm absolutely atrocious at it. I like writing, any type, and participate in my school newspaper. I'm hoping to one day be a professor or teacher on the subject of Global history. History itself is extremely appealing to me, especially the Middle Ages (why I want to join), and I love religions and cultures. I play video games a lot, whether or Xbox Live or Steam. That about sums up my life.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I'm working recreations of Middle Earth, Tamriel, and Rome.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Nope, unless there may be something you may want to know.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I do.​
12. How did you find out about our server?

I found about hollow world when I was looking up, I kid you not, "minecraft medieval server, and started browsing servers on mcserverlist, and happened upon here.

13. Have you voted for us?

Yes, I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.