Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

white list application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

spy653

Villager
1 Name is spy_653.

2 My real name is william.

3 I am 16 years old.

4 I am a boy.

5 I live in the united kingdom .

6 Yes i have read it and accepted the rules.

7 How do i feel about role play i like role play becouas well u can build lives houses jobs and all sorts its fun to choos to be on the side of good helping and protecting or evil stealing.

8 Hi im will call me spy i like guns role play fire achery and that lot i wana be like robin hood. my hobbies are drawwing art animation raceing gameing films that sort a thing. i dont have that much of a life off the computer i have played 1000s of other roleplay games . dontt like wrighting that much coz it takes me a while like 8 sentenses its guna take for ever.

4 Ok 4 more i speek in text probly to much for my own good. my top games are zelda skyword sord i have the skin of link witch i think l be good hear and anno 2070.i am very good at science my science grade in 8b highest in the hole 2 years above mine. i make a lot of count downs and things like that like 1 more sentence. i wana get big on youtube by makeing a series so i can work for machinima one day. yes 8.

9 I have no exsaples of work or ecleast no surviveing exsampels.

10 No theirs not really any think ells.

11 Yes i know what mods and items are not aloud.

12 I fownd this sever bye looking throw the list of top role play severs and fownd this one.

13 I have now voted.

I hope you exsept me.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Please add in the question so that it is easier for me to read and understand. Also, When you make the corrections please take the time to write in a clear and succinct manner; using proper grammar, punctuation and flow. It makes a big difference.

spy653

Villager
Please add in the question so that it is easier for me to read and understand. Also, When you make the corrections please take the time to write in a clear and succinct manner; using proper grammar, punctuation and flow. It makes a big difference.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok ill rewright it now and ill try my best

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feelings from your applications that you are impatient and rush into things... since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.

spy653

Villager
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feelings from your applications that you are impatient and rush into things... since you haven't taken the time to simply sit down and write a well thought-out or succinct application. I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.
oh come on im just eager to play and it looks cool ur right about me wanting to start fast coz im uset to games wer Ur meant to have done a quest before u finish reading it but iv seen the sever i like role play and i realy want to play this 1 and im worried about 3 days and its automaticly declined

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Spy. You don't read things properly. I said "I" would decline it but another Moderator may let you through. Just how you didn't read the first thing thing I said to put the question in with the answers. How am I suppose to let you on to the server when you DON'T READ!?!?! Also, 'i' needs to be captitalized, 'coz' IS NOT A WORD nor is 'Ur'.

A 16 year old would know that. That is why I think you are lying about your age.

For all of the reasons stated above I am going to now DECLINE your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.