Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

White-List [Declined by cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korbigutt

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Korbigutt
2. Your real name: Lars
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Norway

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am a boy so like to game. I play football and Handball. I am a kind dude, I am not greifing. I really like to build Creations with people, and share them :)

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I dont have any Right now.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No :)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is
not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I dont use hacks, and i know i be banned if I use it :p

S

Stevey

A fellow Lars ;)

Could you please expand a bit more on question 8? We'd like to get an impression of who you are before we can let you in.

Korbigutt

Villager
I am from Norway. I like to play with friends, and be friend with new people :p I am not a stupid dude so are anoyying people :p I dont have som much more to say about my self :D
Please let me join!! :D

Korbigutt

Villager
But.. I am not really 18 :/ I am 12... But i was thinking becuase I am 12 i cant join... Sorry for saying first that i was 18 years... I am really 12 :p If is not any problem can u please let me join?

Korbigutt ;)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
You were specifically told NOT to write or PM Admins about your application so why did you post on my profile?

And you lied about your age.

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.