Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

whitelist app [Declined- Karasu1996] (last chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_kaali

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Mechasoar
2. Age:16
3. Gender:male
4. Country:U.S.A.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i really like the roleplay aspect. i have lots of roleplaying experience because my friend and i roleplay on her server sometimes

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.my name is william but you can call me will. My some of intrests are legos minecraft ,airsoft wars,and rping with my friends.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.I am sorry i do not have any examples.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
my best friend Megasoar showed me
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
no sorry

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I declined two of his applications, once for wrong format, and the second, for lack of effort, twice. I say this be his last chance.

King_kaali

Loyal Servant of Altera
okay guys im sorry that im being a noob for some reason but i think its stupid to have to be"accepted" why not benice and let really let people on.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
okay guys im sorry that im being a noob for some reason but i think its stupid to have to be"accepted" why not benice and let really let people on.
Because of that :p

We have applications to weed out the people we dont feel will be a good addition to the community, and with this being your third attempt (on the verge of being declined because of serious lack of content) i'm seriously thinking about whether you would be a good addition. We wouldn't have the community we have today without the whitelist apps, as every troll, greifer, whiner and their mothers would be here.

Tjibbe

Lord of Altera
Tjibbe_Spoelstra
Tjibbe_Spoelstra
King_kaali
I Really Don't think You Deserve 2 be on This Server...
1. You Have a Very Poor Application.
2. You Don't take This seruisly
3. You Qeustion the Server's Rules After you Awnsered "yes" To The Qeustion.

You should really try to make it look "mature" and clean up things. But if you got declined once, you would think that you should improve? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.