Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application(AntMan11155) [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntMan11155

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:AntMan11155
2. Your real name:Anthony Arnold
3. Age: 14
4. Gender:male
5. Country:United states

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read the tome of citizenship

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i have played on many roleplay servers such as barrier-craft, RealmofConquest, and Legend of Dhara

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi, my name is Anthony Arnold and i am 14. I love to skateboard, play minecraft, and chill with friends. On minecraft i refuse to play any server that is not roleplay or medieval. When it comes to building in minecraft i want to build something big or nothing at all. I dont like to ask for materials because it's that much more rewarding when you got them all yourself. I look forward to playing this server because of Port Silver which is EPIC! I also look forward to playing because it seems like i might finally meet real roleplayers. I am here because barrier-craft recently got a bunch of noobs who whined for items and teleports and i couldnt stand it so i went on youtube to find a amazing new server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I can't get the pictures but on my old server i built a HUGE town and in the heart of it was the "Templar Castle". It was called the Templar castle because I was the grandmaster of the templar order.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? The server looks great from what i've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.