Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application: Makioh ((IX_Punisher_XI)) [Accepted - Jase]

The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
IX_Punisher_XI

2. How old are you?
15 Turning 16 next month.

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
USA, Pacific Timezone.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I've.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming, is when using the use of real-life knowledge concerning the state of the game and the player's character has no relevant knowledge or awareness under the circumstances. For power gaming, it's when playing a character who always has to win, or take center stage.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
So, I am a Traveler and I do adventure around many places. However, I'm more of a culture-seeker than just a vacationeer. So I tend to switch my likings of cultures, for right now it's the Mixture of Persian and then my blood culture, Spanish-Mexican Culture. Not only that, but I'm a HEMArtist, Hand-drawn Artist and a guitarist. Also, I do Flokorico too so I also may have RP's about that too.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Found your server in https://minecraft-mp.com/type/roleplay/3/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. So starting off with my character, mostly I'm in the Mixture of three things I may want to do. So it's Blacksmithing, Healing ((Not Magic)) and then a Performer. So some details of the level of blacksmithing, she hasn''t gone into the length of making spears, swords or axes. Just some crude knifes like Iron Knifes that could be made out of scrap metal and what not or even copper too. Besides, she doesn't know any of tempering blades or even create a full sword yet. For healing, anything that's like a bruise or a small cut. Not like open guts and all of that or arrow removal. Performance, well. That's just for mostly social and she can do solo, just not anything to an extend of breathing fire or sword-play.

For appearance of what she usually wears, mostly dresses and small ornamental beads around her braids for performing maybe some Jewelry could be added. Don't expect her to carry anything else for being a Novice. For Blacksmithing, maybe an Apron and some gloves of cloth then a small book about knife-making and small jewelry. For Medic, plague doctorish gear or even just a black cloak with a Red Cross on her back. Maybe, with just a satchel of basic First Aid of Bandages and small herbs to be attached.
  • Characters fit the lore. So for my character, I would see her more of a The "Soolera" sort of people, being apart of a Caravan in a trade and need some sort of attraction of see or at least entertain their TRUSTED customers. Not only that but generally dark-skinned, with green eyes which I will explain it about being more of a off-spring. Of course, depending on the carvan and she would be wearing Colorful clothing, mostly purple, red, blue, violet to represent her Caravan/Descendance. Not only that but I kinda do want her to become more of a "Roamer" not like a Vagabond but more like a Traveling-Attraction or just simply trade. Of course, there's going to be some reason of how she was even taught Blacksmithing and First Aid. Since, I would already plan her just learning from the Caravan's crew and maybe his dad for the blacksmithing. For the First Aid and any medical Practioner, I would imagine her taking some sort of school for it although that could be done over RP.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. This is completely understandable, I already have a backstory to back this up of her not even using any magic. Simply about her not understanding it and thinking it's just a pre-destined life of one to even wield magic.
  • Tests should not be violent. Understandable, my character wouldn't even see that much conflict and even if, it's most likely Vagabonds being scared off.
  • Be creative and be original. Once again, understandable I would already imagine the Meta of RP by just killing someone's parents. Killing someone at a young age, and then somehow and someway. Just knew magic.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum.Being born in the warm sands of Altera, through this a small baby was born and she was called Makioh, the lady from the Caravan of Chiwbuaf following the path for the "True" and the descendance of Chroses. Being apart of the Caravan, she was already taught about outsiders cannot be trusted well and the only true family they will have is the Caravan, through the Caravan they will be blessed of the Warm Sands of Altera and the Bright Moons of Altera. Seeing as the sun as their guidance, they all venture around exploring and finding these Oasis. These Oasis, are considered their resting stop and worship these are their small checkpoints or even their Dancing Cenotaphs if any would dare. Makioh would also see this too, as water was considered scarce and even food, only having some gruel, bread and small berries they can come by but meat. Those are considered Exotic, they are well gifted to their Elders and Young ones but also the "Caravan Guards." To maintain their health. Makioh would also learn a small art of Blacksmithing from the Rooted people after a quick but very controversial move by living near an Oasis that was near to a Rooted Settlement. Fearing anybody would dare to stay from the Rooted, she just observed one of the Blacksmith making some small Jewelry and a Caravan Guard with his broken knife. Being repaired but also refined into Copper, the Caravan Guard would look down at Makoih questioning the words of "Curious about blacksmithing, Makioh?" Of course, the Young Makioh would only nodded her head and so the Blacksmith of the Rooted People would nod his head with a raised smile before giving the small and young Makioh about this journal. Of course, she doesn't know how to read but she already had a head start by having a source of Blacksmithing. Now the Caravan started to move, so does Makioh and her people would go as well, for some time as her body started to grew, her body of form would grow beautiful as a performer and so it was acknowledged about it from her Caravan and her family about this. ((Something to note, she was 18 at this time and further along on the story)). Going along with the Acknowledgement about this, she was going into more of the entertainment for shows and attractions of course. She was only to be settled down, if they are going to make coins out of her and another words, they are using her to make profits. Of course, with those profits it only made her have more of the clothing such as dresses and colorful ones too, not only that but some good Jewelry that can be varied around the face, neck, wrist, ankles and even rings. However this was the time for her undeveloped brain to start learning some of the words on books and papers, so. Makioh decided to become rooted, the caravan was a bit worried but yet again they tried to pitied her and trying to convince her that she shouldn't be a tree, metaphorically but of course. She didn't listen but rather negotiate, she would only do this temporarily and only know the few words from the journal, afterwards she would go back with the Caravan. This took time but eventually, it did was official that they will stay for Makioh. However, rumors being spread about some sort of person that wields "Purple mist around their hands." In the small Villa, of course Makioh only viewed it as Folklore or just some storytelling, she never understood about it and assuming that magic is just a pre-destined privilege. Now the Caravan continues to move around in Altera, now settling down which was an emergency due to a ankle fracture from one of the guards. Now with this, since the Caravans are in need of a more "Professional Healer" they wanted Makioh to observe, something to do more than just blacksmithing and which. She just watched of how the ankle was a bit misplaced than how it was originally was put and then one of the guards, only just applied pressure but also made a walking stick for the injure to get him up to a wagon. With that, they all continued to travel and travel, now she too wonders about it in which. She told her Blood-Mother about healing, she just shrugged her shoulders then say the words. "Healing is not one of my specialty, however I can teach you this. See any open or blood like skin, cover it up with a cloth and make sure it's tight." With that, she tried to teach Makioh with the best of her abilities to at least survive and take care of herself if it's necessary. With this, she only do small cuts that aren't too lethal and then make her apply the Bandages. Now the Caravan stopped in a port, that isn't surrounded by sand and now they rest there. For Makioh, she would most likely be seen in the Tavern to this day.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Character Name:
Makioh

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human- Soolera Cultured.

Appearance:
Dark-skinned, with green eyes and falls to the height of 5'5.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)
1614561380645.png
It's in it's Beta but this is how she's supposed to look like.

Written Test!
(This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)

Being born in the warm sands of Altera, through this a small baby was born and she was called Makioh, the lady from the Caravan of Chiwbuaf following the path for the "True" and the descendance of Chroses. Being apart of the Caravan, she was already taught about outsiders cannot be trusted well and the only true family they will have is the Caravan, through the Caravan they will be blessed of the Warm Sands of Altera and the Bright Moons of Altera. Seeing as the sun as their guidance, they all venture around exploring and finding these Oasis. These Oasis, are considered their resting stop and worship these are their small checkpoints or even their Dancing Cenotaphs if any would dare. Makioh would also see this too, as water was considered scarce and even food, only having some gruel, bread and small berries they can come by but meat. Those are considered Exotic, they are well gifted to their Elders and Young ones but also the "Caravan Guards." To maintain their health. Makioh would also learn a small art of Blacksmithing from the Rooted people after a quick but very controversial move by living near an Oasis that was near to a Rooted Settlement. Fearing anybody would dare to stay from the Rooted, she just observed one of the Blacksmith making some small Jewelry and a Caravan Guard with his broken knife. Being repaired but also refined into Copper, the Caravan Guard would look down at Makoih questioning the words of "Curious about blacksmithing, Makioh?" Of course, the Young Makioh would only nodded her head and so the Blacksmith of the Rooted People would nod his head with a raised smile before giving the small and young Makioh about this journal. Of course, she doesn't know how to read but she already had a head start by having a source of Blacksmithing. Now the Caravan started to move, so does Makioh and her people would go as well, for some time as her body started to grew, her body of form would grow beautiful as a performer and so it was acknowledged about it from her Caravan and her family about this. ((Something to note, she was 18 at this time and further along on the story)). Going along with the Acknowledgement about this, she was going into more of the entertainment for shows and attractions of course. She was only to be settled down, if they are going to make coins out of her and another words, they are using her to make profits. Of course, with those profits it only made her have more of the clothing such as dresses and colorful ones too, not only that but some good Jewelry that can be varied around the face, neck, wrist, ankles and even rings. However this was the time for her undeveloped brain to start learning some of the words on books and papers, so. Makioh decided to become rooted, the caravan was a bit worried but yet again they tried to pitied her and trying to convince her that she shouldn't be a tree, metaphorically but of course. She didn't listen but rather negotiate, she would only do this temporarily and only know the few words from the journal, afterwards she would go back with the Caravan. This took time but eventually, it did was official that they will stay for Makioh. However, rumors being spread about some sort of person that wields "Purple mist around their hands." In the small Villa, of course Makioh only viewed it as Folklore or just some storytelling, she never understood about it and assuming that magic is just a pre-destined privilege. Now the Caravan continues to move around in Altera, now settling down which was an emergency due to a ankle fracture from one of the guards. Now with this, since the Caravans are in need of a more "Professional Healer" they wanted Makioh to observe, something to do more than just blacksmithing and which. She just watched of how the ankle was a bit misplaced than how it was originally was put and then one of the guards, only just applied pressure but also made a walking stick for the injure to get him up to a wagon. With that, they all continued to travel and travel, now she too wonders about it in which. She told her Blood-Mother about healing, she just shrugged her shoulders then say the words. "Healing is not one of my specialty, however I can teach you this. See any open or blood like skin, cover it up with a cloth and make sure it's tight." With that, she tried to teach Makioh with the best of her abilities to at least survive and take care of herself if it's necessary. With this, she only do small cuts that aren't too lethal and then make her apply the Bandages. Now the Caravan stopped in a port, that isn't surrounded by sand and now they rest there. For Makioh, she would most likely be seen in the Tavern to this day.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey IX_Punisher_XI,
Thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there are a few things you will need to take another look into before I can whitelist you.
  • Humans cannot have red eyes. I understand you tried to explain this through backstory, but even so, lore must be followed.
  • Your power gaming definition is close but not quite right. Please use the server definition that you can find [here].
Let me know you have completed the above by replying to this thread. (Or if you have any questions!)

Hey IX_Punisher_XI,
Thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, there are a few things you will need to take another look into before I can whitelist you.
  • Humans cannot have red eyes. I understand you tried to explain this through backstory, but even so, lore must be followed.
  • Your power gaming definition is close but not quite right. Please use the server definition that you can find [here].
Let me know you have completed the above by replying to this thread. (Or if you have any questions!)
I did my part and fixed up the corrections but also changed my Characters Appearance. ((Note, I can't edit my skins right now since I am using my phone at the moment.))

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Powergaming is allowing yourself to take hits, as well as dealing them out. It is having limitations in your character to stop you from playing them as OP. Some examples are having NPC guards or friends who help your character, or using power phrases - "I swing my sword and it slices through your guard and kills you."

With that said, based on everything else-
Welcome to Hollowworld.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.