Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist Application Mistduck [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistduck

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: pizzalin
2. Your real name: Linda Cole
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: United States of America
6. I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. I feel that this roleplay style is amazing because it makes the players able to combine Fantasy with Medieval, and I usually love to roleplay on things such as roleplaying websites and such things.

8. My name is Linda and I am a pretty big gamer myself, I love to roleplay sometimes even in real life and I am usually nice to everyone and am pretty friendly, or I at least think I am. I find myself as a serious roleplayer and a fun-loving personality. Sometimes I like to type fanfictions when I am bored or just feeling like making a storyline. I enjoy games such as Minecraft, Ablivion, etc, all of which are very fun and amusing. Scarletdevilist showed me this server/forum, and I am taking a very good liking to it. Considering my experiences of a RPer myself, I hope that I find Hollow World the best yet to be discovered. Roleplaying is a very big hobby that I end up showing to practically the whole entire world. I hope that my experinces here will be the best yet of all roleplays and this was actually my reason of buying Minecraft.

9. I am sorry, but I have no attachments of a picture or a video with my roleplaying skills.

10. I do not think that I have any more information, so I believe that this is about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.