Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelist application - ProgrammingNinja [Approved by cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becili

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: ProgrammingNinja
2. Your real name: Daniel Compton
3. Age: 22
4. Gender: Male

5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

-I have read it for the last few hours and now its currently six twenty two AM

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

-I feel that roleplay is awesome and adds a deeper level to the game then just mine,build,kill. Saddly I have very little experience in roleplay though for the most part I will speak when I need to watch and learn, I do not want to clutter any sort of chat with something I dont feel confprtab;le with (rather comfortable) and in light of my fast typing I will proof read before I speak.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

-My name is Daniel Compton and I will roleplay as Becili (human) crafter/harvester (castle peon/smithy) if the powers that be see this as suitable for the environment. I am currently under contract with my government so I will get on whenever I can, but my work cycle is on the long side so I may not be on as often/long as I would like (hence the peon expendable). Orginally a Disk Jocky in New York I currently live where-ever my government tells me to (currently -6 Zulu). As I said above I am not a 'hardcore' roleplayer but I have some small experience with D&D and other formats so I understand the general layout of it all and I am more then willing to learn/expand my knowlage. I am also an ex-moderator for a server called Galipo which due to finance reasons was disolved for close to two years so I understand the importance of a clean server and the, annoyances other may cause without realizing it. Thank you for your time and I hope to join you soon.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

-saddly I do not have any recorded projects, I personally try to keep them in thought because if one must rebuild its best to have no reference on that project to keep things, interesting.​
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

-nothing of note​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? (Black magic consists of using modifications to your game that would give you an advantage over other players, such as xray mods and texture packs, or speedhacks)
-I do understand these facts​
Thank you once again for taking the time to read and consider my whitelist application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.