Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Whitelisting Issues [Resolved]

Zelgadis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello, I was recently whitelisted and I don't think everything was set up properly. I'm able to talk in /ch ooc but the server still sends me messages stating that I'm not whitelisted?

I'm not entirely sure but a feature seem to not be functioning. For instance, the quests don't give me any rewards. I talked to the various NPCs all to the way up to the Blacksmith at spawn but not a single one actually placed anything in my inventory or gave me the radiant to unlock /nick. Aside from that I believe everything else is working just fin.

If anyone could give me any help with this that'd be much appreciated.

PS, if I did the quests and didn't received any of the items does that mean I've lost access to those rewards?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- if no one else manages to re-whitelist you by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and do it then. In regards to the test, you'll have to finish up until the inn keeper at the crossroads to receive all the rewards. May have to be whitelisted first. Please be patient and it'll be fixed soon.

Last edited:

Zelgadis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ah, no worries, I believe it's all settled. Seems it was a misunderstanding on my part is all. Any moderator feel free to delete this.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
(Looks like it was a /warp whitelist issue, I'm just going to mark this as resolved)