Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Who is interested in fighting for the corruption?

Do you want to fight for the corruption?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

kaza125

Lord of Altera
As I'm having hard time recruiting for my faction, 'The Hunters', which only requires two more members to be listed on the faction thread, I was just curious to see how many people are wanting to fight for the corruption.
This way I can actually see if I should attempt to make a faction :)

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
You can always make a good argument for your faction to be listed even without the 5 members.
My Faction only got a lot of members after it was approved too.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
*boops some Lore-staff in* @Michcat @Naelwyn
Is it possible to revive a character who's been dead for months real-time (Probably years in-game) for the purpose of serving his Master Harateth to the bitter end of his soul? *wants to bring back Elazar for this reason*

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
As I'm having hard time recruiting for my faction, 'The Hunters', which only requires two more members to be listed on the faction thread, I was just curious to see how many people are wanting to fight for the corruption.
This way I can actually see if I should attempt to make a faction :)
I said in the factions thread Corrupted factions only need three people :D

*boops some Lore-staff in* @Michcat @Naelwyn
Is it possible to revive a character who's been dead for months real-time (Probably years in-game) for the purpose of serving his Master Harateth to the bitter end of his soul? *wants to bring back Elazar for this reason*
Sorry bro, while I would absolutely LOVE seeing that, such a thing is no-can-do D: