Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wilderness building turned off and new Building Commission up

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Greetings Citizens of Altera,

As announced two weeks ago when we started with towny, all building in the wilderness is now turned off. You are still able to destroy blocks, but not place any blocks. We are allowing you to place dirt, grass and gravel to clean up after yourself when you dug something out and to plug leakes you find when mining. Dirt is NOT meant to be made into houses. You can also still place torches and chests but no workbenches and furnaces.

A lot of people are asking ingame how to use this or that with towny, I suggest everyone to read up on towny here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/towny.46/
Admins will help people who are experiencing trouble with towny, but asking general questions on how to use towny becomes very annoying after a while.

I would also like to remind you that every donator is entitled to a certain amount of bonus plots. You can check how many plots you are entitled to on the donation page. You are free to choose what town your bonus plots will go to. Remember this only raises the maxmium amount of plot a town can have, you still need to pay the 10k per plot to claim it.

There is also a new Event up. This time I'm asking people to build for me. You can look at it here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/building-commission-taverns-and-inns.2214/

We also have a few things in the works right now:
  • A PvP plugin where players can join teams and eachother in arenas, quake style. With lives and equipment automatically given.
  • A Quest plugin to replace wurkit for making money, this will feature solo and group quests and will even give us the ability to make custom chain quests !

Status
Not open for further replies.