Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wounded Wolf - Application [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wounded Wolf

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: w0undedw0lf

2. Your real name: Brent

3. Age: 19

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Usa

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I approve; Yes.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I’m Brent. I enjoy story-telling, creating, and building. I love to draw, sketch, and I enjoy imagining great potential in all the things I make. I love video games. Currently I favor Battlefield 3, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, and Borderlands (not in that order). I think that respect is one of the most important aspects of any relationship: Platonic, Professional, or otherwise. I’m currently attending college, and working towards a degree in Game Art. I enjoy learning new things, and I strive to understand everything I come across.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry, no examples.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I’m looking forward to your reply, and the name I have on the forum was just supposed to be a log in name.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Not going to whitelist you if this is not your minecraft account. Please re-apply when you have your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.