Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wurkit and Towny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We have re-arranged the towny prices again. I understand these changes can be annoying but it's not easy for us to find the right settings. We want to do what is right for the server where we can do justice to as many people as we can while still adressing to our own vision of the server.

Towny has been working well for a number of towns. I suggest you take a look at Warstrom, Raven's Nest and Summervale and Draknor. Warstrom and Raven's Nest prove that you don't need to make square towns using towny. They are claiming plots as they go and are not using the private plot function. They claim plots in the area they want to build and leave everything as a public town plot, placing down buildings as the way they see fit.

We have reduced upkeep to make it easier for a single person to maintain his/her standing in the world. We have increased the cost of creating a town to make town creation less requent and more lasting. Making people first buy noble rank and then pay to create a town makes them think about what theyre doing before they randomly start a town. It also makes people work together to gather up the money. In order to make silver gathering a bit easier and less random, we have re-introduced Wurkit for villagers.

On another note, there is now a new sub-forum up for non-town projects. Existing projects that do not fit inside a town can also be applied for in this section. A good reason must be specified why it won't fit into a town. We can set you up with alternate protection.

Upkeep per resident: 100 silver
Cost of a new town: 50,000 silver
Cost of claiming land: 10,000 (no change)

Wurkit: 1 silver per destroyed block of stone, dirt or grass.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I was going to suggest these changes :p I'm happy to see that we're all having the same thoughts about these things :)

P M

Loyal Servant of Altera
do knights etc still get the old 5 silver a block for wurkit? (i know im clutching at straws here haha)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
so wurkit gives you 1 silver per destroyed block?
I am going to get so rich off of my char's tunnel-digging habits...

Status
Not open for further replies.