Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

X-ray? i got rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugget442

Villager
I was banned for xray because i admitted that i HAD it and that i got rid of it? I don't know and I don't think that it's right because I got rid of my x-ray when I joined because I read the rules. I would please please be joined again because I don't want to be banned from a server when I only just joined and I read all the rules and I admitted that i had it and got rid of it. So please please please could I come back on PLEASE!

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Wow less than 5 days on the server and you're banned?

Notch another one up to Sally, her decision whether this stays or not.

Nugget442

Villager
and I could only play on single player cuz I bought it last week and my friends were on this server :)
And on the server online mode was false

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
*Clears throat*

I am afraid you gave yourself away. Several occasions actually. I liked your stairways to bedrock that went straight to diamond btw. But that's not the main reason you got banned. I'll like to show you something you said.

15445994 2011-11-09 08:59:53 Nugget442 Chat Northern_Kingdoms 619.9,67,-477.7 i have x-ray however i disabled it for this server :)
15446012 2011-11-09 09:00:10 Nugget442 Chat Northern_Kingdoms 633,67,-481.1 i used it for single player

*Then two days later*

16067726 2011-11-11 11:44:12 Nugget442 Chat Northern_Kingdoms 634.6,66,-471.6 before i uninstalled xray i saw that there was like nuffin at the town

You gave yourself away by asking us about how we knew they were xraying :'D but I would've caught you eventually if you didn't anyway.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You were using xray when I tp'd to you..
You dug right to gold, then straight to diamond. I understand random digging (I spent the other day studying random digging thoroughly just to make sure I wasn't making a mistake on my judgement) So you were caught xraying. Admit it and remove it and I might let you back in

Status
Not open for further replies.