Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

XekoReborn Whitelist Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

XekoReborn

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: XekoReborn
2. Your real name: Scott
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United Kingdom / England

6. Have you read the Server Rules or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel that it any roleplaying server has great potential, with the right people and willing people, roleplaying in general holds a little special place to me, as it was one of the first things I did on the internet, I think it's a great art. Not on minecraft, however, I have experience in chatroom roleplaying and forum roleplaying, for the last 6 years.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Scott, I'm a 17 year old student, I live in a farming county of England, studying my second diploma in Business. I have few interests, the two most outstanding are kickboxing and airsoft skirmishing. I've podium'd four times out of the five kickboxing tournaments I've entered, and I use a CM101 Raider out in the field, with a 1.4x Holographic Green Dot Sight. I absolutely loathe people who are full of themselves, and think they're better than anyone else. Um. I LOVE KEBABS :D! Although I may come across as a hard-nut, I'm quite a sensitive guy deeper down. I own both a PS3 and a 360, although I'm primarily a Sony fan, having almost all of their consoles. I think a world of my - metaphorical - lil' brother B, ' ldarkwolf '. I'm here because my friend wishes to roleplay with him as a partner, but since reading the rules, I'm interested to see what the server is like too.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Apologies, I do not.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not particularly. Is there anything else you wish to ask of me?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
A friend; ldarkwolf

13. Have you voted for us?
No, as I have yet to see the server. On top of which, I have previous voted in the last 24 hours.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you add some more to part 8 please? We want to get to know you more as a person before letting you loose into the community. :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Your app says you're scott, 17, from england, wheras your profile says female, 17, from Peniscola. Care to shed some light on this?

XekoReborn

Villager
One of my exes fraped me when we were together, and I haven't really been bothered to put it back to normal! Haha, sorry.

XekoReborn

Villager
No problem. :)
I've amended Section 8, is that acceptable now? If not, could you perhaps give me some tips on the general information you wish to know? :3