Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Xen, the Formless one

matyio

The original mute
anything marked with an asterisk shall be explained in a story i will right, eventually.
Name: matyio
Nickname/Alias: Xen (pronounced zen)
Race: Formless one*
Height: 6ft,3"
Weight: unknown*
Hair: dark drown
Eyes: dark bluey-red
Skin: Lightly tanned
Identifying Marks: his eyes, his all grey attire
Appearance: wears a grey shirt and trousers
Strengths: can change form to match that of the dominant/ smartest race of a realm (this is only an rp reason for changing skins, nothing more), can never have a bleeding wound for more than 3 seconds (it heals extremely quickly but leaves the pain for a much longer period and can criple his mind), can sense beings of high energy (Queens, Kings those sort of people)
Weaknesses and fears: cannot fight for long near a high energy source*, set in his ways a bit too much (I,E, he often learns a new technique that makes something easier, and then goes and uses the old, harder technique)
Religion and cults: none
Profession: navigator

atkrye

King of Quests
hmm.. wounds heal a little quick.. maybe a day? I like the idea, but perhaps add.. some body? :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
hmm.. wounds heal a little quick.. maybe a day? I like the idea, but perhaps add.. some body? :p
Oh god that was an awful pun...

He may seem a bit OP but maybe another weakness to physical attacks. Maybe he has a heart and if that is damaged he dies like a normal person?

matyio

The original mute
editing now, changing his weakness of chaos to weakness of high energy, not nessecerially chaos, allowing to sense high energy beings (I.E. kings and Queens).

matyio

The original mute
brief overview of a formless one fiseque, they are beings made purely from energy, however xen is the last because, while they can absorb energy, if they gorge themselves they go mad and either want to get far more energy or get rid of every last drop. That is what happened to the race and xen was one of the only ones who were smart enough not to do it. He only survived through sheer luck.

matyio

The original mute
Dwain hit the ground, hard. This guy, whoever he was, was good. His ability to shrug off crippling blows was amazing. However his form was awful, his punches, while being strong, were slow for his size. Despite all this Dwain knew he would have to forfeit the match, he was just too tired to go on much longer. Whereas, his opponent had barely broken sweat. He raised his hand, and nodded to the referee. The match ended.
Xen had been confused, the man had raised his hand and the other man had said he had won. Everybody watching was now looking at him like he was some sort of god. Which was technically true.
You see Xen is part of a race known as the formless ones. This is one of the strangest of races in the multiverse, the reason being, they are made completely from energy. They are also one of the oldest races, and not one of them have died too this date.
Anyway, Xen was one of the younger of this race, being only 2,000 years old. This meant he was barely out of puberty when the ancients discovered a way to harness energy in the atmosphere. His entire race’s power grew tenfold that night. That is when the great craze began and ended, destroying almost all of Xens people and nearly destroying him. His realm rendered inhabitable Xen set out to find a new one. Which was how he ended up fighting the man dwain.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
yea i agree that healing capacity is wayy too OP maybe nerf it a bit, maybe say that since hes not exactly human his wounds heal at a much faster rate, but not all that inhuman

matyio

The original mute
yeah i know, basically what happens is the bleeding stops really quickly (this is due to Xen not properly understanding humans) but the wound reamins, but he can ignore it, however if he pushes himself too far then he could risk going unconcous for years on end.